• Mitglieder:
    User Online:

Stockholm ten years later

18.10.2010 | Tennis

Welcome back to Stockholm, Roger! Our champ is playing the Stockholm Open this week - his last participation in the tournament in Sweden's capital dates back to 2000 (where he lost to Andreas Vinciguerra in round two).

Roger, the number one seed, will play either America's Taylor Dent (ATP 101) or Poland's Michal Przysiezny (ATP 91) after a first round bye. He could then meet Stanislas Wawrinka (ATP 21) in the quarter finals and Ivan Ljubicic (ATP 17) in the semis.

The two other top seeds Robin Söderling (ATP 5) and Tomas Berdych (ATP 6) are on the other half of the drawn and thus potential opponents for the final.

Kommentar einfügen
Nur registrierte Benutzer können Kommentare verfassen. Bitte melden Sie sich an oder eröffnen Sie ein Konto.

23.10.2010 | 11:59
Great news Rog!Have a great tournament,best of luck! :)
23.10.2010 | 03:03
***The following is an excerpt from Tennis.com's
comment on Roger's win today:

"...another milestone in Federer's glittering career. Roger's win today against Wawrinka marks his 50th victory of the season, making him only the 5th player since 1968 to
21.10.2010 | 22:55
great to see you in so much rythm!carry on Rog!!Greater heights await you!!
21.10.2010 | 20:57
Roger come on you can do it and I'm sure you would be feeling great and a bit nostalgic about your visit to Stockholm after almost about ten long years and I hope you show us great tennis and win this tournament also but here for the first time so all the
21.10.2010 | 19:02
Dear Friends,

**jodoug**posted this on 20.10.2010 on p.21 of the Thread ""Roger defeated in Shanghai"".

I post it here cuz I wish you to see this very sensible loving perspective of Roger as a mature veteran as he prepares for his first match in Sto
21.10.2010 | 17:38
Roger all the best odds of success are you a legend
21.10.2010 | 17:37
RF_4ever_goat"

Thank you soOoOo much, and I'm really glad that you liked the pic, cause I liked it a lot myself, especially his eyes. Wow he's really amazing.

Have a wonderful day.

Best regards to you.
Sandy.
21.10.2010 | 12:15
Welcome back to Stockolm.....I'am sure to see your beautiful tennis. This tornament must be yours!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
21.10.2010 | 12:08
I think after a disappointing middle season, things are starting to go right again...the run at Shanghai, the US Open to the semi etc...i think you are finding your threads again...looking forward to Aus Open 2011.
21.10.2010 | 11:17