No official welcome

12.09.2005 | Off Court

Dear Fans

We would like to thank you for your immense interest in Roger’s activities and all the messages for him you have placed in the guestbook and the forum. Kindly note that no official reception for Roger’s victory in New York will take place in Basel.

Roger will next appear again on court in Geneva on September 23-25 for the Davis Cup.

By the way, almost 1'500 new members joined Roger's online community this weekend - welcome!

09/16/2005 | 02:51 AM
you are an amazing tennis player, you are so inspiring, for u I became a huge fan of tennis I love u you are so sweet and kind. You have to come to latin america someday
09/15/2005 | 06:04 PM
Awesome Job Roger! I'm from the USA and you were my favorite player to watch. Even though I was cheering for Agassi (have to respect the old man) I was happy to see you win it too. I look forward to watching one of your matches in person!
09/15/2005 | 12:37 PM
tha greatest thing is that you look one of us..ok not just like us, but you're only a guy that run to his dreams:FANTASTIC!make real my dream,Roger, let me meet you!
09/15/2005 | 07:20 AM
hey roger...you are simply awesome..when people call you the greatest tennis player in the world..it isnt hard to imagine why!especially the way you carry yourself both on and offcourt is praise-worthy..showing respect to every opponent and let your tenni
09/15/2005 | 07:07 AM
Roger - What can I say that has not already been said. You are a true champion. It is such a joy and a pleasure to watch you play tennis. Those shots you hit. WOW!!!
I love you. Keep it up.
Your humble nature and gentle spirit truly shine through.

09/14/2005 | 11:50 PM
Roger... you're the best player in the whole world.... you're amazing!!!!!!!
09/14/2005 | 10:10 PM
Roger,

I am awestruck by your talent. That being said...to be considered the best of all time you need to improve your 1st and 2nd serve. Your baseline game is tremendous but I believe Sampras would still be considered the favorite in a matchup because
09/14/2005 | 07:49 PM
I like to tell Roger how I admire him,he is a very good tennis-player and he is so cute!!A lot of Kisses for you Roger,I love you,EMILY.
09/14/2005 | 07:17 PM
congrats!!! u played awesome tennis ...its terrific to watch u play..
09/14/2005 | 04:22 PM
simply the greatest player ever,if roger stays fit he will re-write the history of the game!!!I`ve seen them all play and no-one plays the game with such genius as Roger!!