David Letterman Show

13.09.2005 | Off Court

If you would like to see some more of Roger this week - you might want to check the David Letterman Show (CBS) this evening , as Roger will be appearing there as a guest.

11/04/2005 | 08:51 PM
We hear that Roger is not fully fit at the moment.I hope that we willbe able to see him play at the season ending tournament at shanghai.There should be some great Tennis
on display ,if Roger alsoparticipates,and is fully fit.
09/16/2005 | 09:30 AM
it is such a pitty that we couldn't watch Roger Federer in the DL Show in China. However We do believe there is no show better than Roger Federer's.
09/15/2005 | 10:01 PM
Whoops - I didn't mean to post the same comment twice. Though Roger is so great it is worth repeating, and repeating, and repeating....... Kristi
09/15/2005 | 09:59 PM
Roger was very gracious and classy on David Letterman. The host should have "raved" more about Roger's accomplishments such as 23 straight victories in finals and his newest achievement of joining the likes of Fred Perry and Don Budge as 1 of only 3 men
09/15/2005 | 09:59 PM
09/15/2005 | 02:31 PM
I saw the show. I loved seeing Roger and he looked great. I think Letterman himself is boring and corny. He did not seem to know anything about Roger or care. A better show to appear on would be Leno (The Tonight Show). The next time R
09/15/2005 | 10:56 AM
Ohhh I missed it :-(
But thanks to all the other fans for 'reviews' and sharing their thoughts....I am sure Roger was his elegant self! Impossible not to love him - a humble champ! What more could you want!

Shailaxx
09/15/2005 | 04:09 AM
Roger...you were great on Letterman (no surprise). I was lucky enough to catch you earlier that day on the US Sports channel (ESPN). Excellent appearance on both. I would love to see you on the cover of GQ magazine or other magazines. You have STYLE a
09/15/2005 | 03:32 AM
Sorry Roger would have liked to have seen it but after reading some of the reviews it would appear that I didn't miss much - not your fault at all think it was the way the interview would have been conducted - I'm sure you were great and had a great time!
09/14/2005 | 09:07 PM
Roger was his usual sweet self - polite, humble, even a little shy(?) - and very elegant. Thankfully Letterman seemed to have done a little homework on Roger, because he is otherwise clueless.
But let's face it, one can't possibly expect to enjoy an int