Message to my fans

31.10.2005 | Tennis

Dear Fans

I would like to inform you that I feel a lot better. I am extremely glad to be walking again normally and even jogging gently after having been on crutches for two weeks.

At first I was really concerned about being fit again for Shanghai. After making some promising progress these last days I am happy to say that I am a lot more positive about my participation at the Masters Cup. I will be hitting balls again these coming days –which is great news since I haven’t been able to play tennis for almost a month now!

What I can say today is that I will definitely be travelling to Shanghai. I’ll just enjoy the time there as a spectator in case my injury should still be bothering me then. But in the meantime I will most certainly do all I can to get back into shape to defend my title in Shanghai. The tournament is, after all, one of my most important goals this year and the perfect event to finish a great season.

Kind regards

Roger

11/07/2005 | 10:20 PM
Good to know you are fit again. All the best in Shangai!
11/06/2005 | 01:56 PM
Dear Roger:
I hope you can feel much better and get back in shape for Shangai and let us enjoy your magic. I miss you very much, tennis is not the same without you.
Kisses, Astrid
11/05/2005 | 01:16 AM
s0 glad t0 hear that y0ure feeling better. h0pefully, y0ull be well rested and w0rk y0ur magic in shanghai. cant wait t0 see y0u back 0n c0urt!
11/04/2005 | 04:26 PM
I'm glad to hear that .
Do you remember that you are the most popular tennis player of chinese people .
GOD bless you to win third tennis masters cup championship2005 in Shanghai .
11/04/2005 | 04:25 PM
I'm glad to hear that .
Do you remember that you are the most popular tennis player of chinese people .
GOD bless you to win third tennis master cup championship2005 in Shanghai .
11/04/2005 | 02:50 PM
I'm very happy to hear that. It's very great. I will see you in Shanghai. I hope you will successful and good luck.
11/04/2005 | 02:27 PM
I'm glad and happy in this sound.
I wish u will comming soon with the good anythings.
Take care...
11/04/2005 | 02:06 PM
Hej Roger

I read on Eurosport's webside that you are ready for the Masters. It makes me so glad. It's friday and I will celebrate your return with a beer.
Just thinking about the Masters without you made me sad.

I'll watch every second of your mat
11/04/2005 | 01:23 PM
Hi Roger...glad to see youre doin OK with the ankle. Im 44 now and lucky enough to have seen the best players since the early days of the open era. You already know this, but there is no doubt your talent and style and ability to show it to the fans, sup
11/04/2005 | 12:37 PM
Hello Roger
How wonderful to hear that you will be playing in Shanghai.
Thank you for keeping us 'updated 'with progress news on your injured ankle--much appreciated.
We have no doubt about you defending your title--tennis is not tennis without Roger F