A short note

28.11.2005 | Off Court

Dear Fans

I would like to drop you a line from my holidays. Just like every year, it is great to have some time off all by myself with Mirka. We always look forward to this kind of vacation as we both need it after such busy periods. What we love is the fact that there are no commitments, no schedules and we can do what we feel like - which is great for a change!

I am very happy about my result at the Masters Cup. I consider it a great success to actually have been part of the tournament this year after my injury. So making it to the final is a great achievement.

I will be starting my preparation for the 2006 season in mid december. I am really looking forward a lot to hopefully another fantastic season! I'll give you more details after my vacation.

Kind regards

Roger

12/05/2005 | 06:26 PM
Have a nice holyday and rest. I truly bellive that nex year will be more succesfull than this.
C'MON ROGER!!!!!!!
12/05/2005 | 05:16 PM
Hi Roger!
I'm very happy to see that' s you 're having good time!
and of course you mustn't be disappointed by this final lost in shanghai! on the contrary I think you should be very proud of yourself (anyway I am!).
now have a good time and i'm sure y
12/05/2005 | 03:39 PM
Dear Roger,

It is very thoughtful of you indeed to drop us a line. I hope you'll enjoy your vacation and come back fresh for 2006. We'll be with you for fantastico 2006..all the way! (I hope none of the Swiss World Cup matches clash with your schedu
12/05/2005 | 03:39 PM
Dear Roger,

12/05/2005 | 02:05 PM
Dear Roger,

I'm so happy that you still remember us and drop us a few words before your vacation. Enjoy your vacation with Mirka! Looking forward to your first tournament of 2006 in Doha.
12/05/2005 | 06:48 AM
Dear Roger the great,

Thank you for the short note. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Enjoy your vacation and take good care of your foot.

Hope to see you stronger next year. Wish you a very happy, healthy and an exceptionally successful new y
12/04/2005 | 12:21 PM
You deserve the time off, there has never been anyone who has been more dedicated to representing tennis as the world no.1 like you.

I know next season is going to be as explosive as the last one, if not, then even better!!!!

Can't wait to see you
12/04/2005 | 02:14 AM
REMEMBER THE SUN SCREEN ROGER!
Thanks for the message all your fans really appreciate it. Here's wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Holiday season and GREAT SUCCESS for 2006.......and beyond.

your#1 USA fan- LUIS
12/03/2005 | 08:32 PM
What can I say , Roger ? Actually I'm not even pretty sure that you are reading this ; there's hundreds of messages on your page , you should be a kind of a Superman , or something like that to have enough time to read them all . Anyway , just in case y
12/03/2005 | 07:30 PM
its so nice of you to think of your fans even during your time -Only you can do that roger!!! Have a good time with Mirka and hope you have an excellent 2006. Good luck .