Competition: Roger - the artist

25.01.2006 | Off Court

Dear fans

The first competition this year has just been launched! What we are looking for are your best poems.

The topic of the peom contest is 'Roger - the artist', the authors of the best three poems will receive a fan-package consisting of a DVD on Roger as well as a signed cap!

The length of your work of art may not exceed 1'000 characters, you are completely free in the form of poetry. The deadline for handing it in is February 5th, 2006. The jury is Roger's management team. Your poem can be published.

Please send it by e-mail to the address below .

02/20/2006 | 12:46 AM
DEAR FANS:
IN THE WEBSITE:atptennis.com ( IN THE LEFT CORNER OF THE PAGE, WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS) WE ALL CAN VOTE FOR OUR FAVORITE PLAYER: "YOUR VOTE WILL DETERMINE THE WINNER" IS THE "STARS FOR STARS: FAN FAVORITE VOTING" YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YO
02/19/2006 | 11:27 PM
yah... I spend a long time on it too. Actually I spent all of my lunch breaks and free time making poems. I made like five, but I only turned in the best one... Hope Roger gets a chance to read some of them especially the one I turned in!! ^-^ I wonder wh
02/18/2006 | 06:01 AM
Roger is really an artist!An elegant gentlemen at all,whatever Tennis or Life,You are also be the best!Maybe many other tennis players have more fans,but do you know your fans are all the artist and we will be love you forever!I love your poem on your lif
02/17/2006 | 05:02 AM
darn! I missed the deadline. I could have won it too!
02/16/2006 | 06:13 PM
was ist los? gibt es keine moglichkeit?
Roger, ich liebe dich
02/15/2006 | 06:28 AM
WELL I AM A PHILOSOPHER NOT A POET SO PLEASE START A PHILOSOPHY CONTEST...............JUST JOKING MAN
02/15/2006 | 06:28 AM
02/15/2006 | 06:28 AM
02/15/2006 | 06:28 AM
02/13/2006 | 11:44 PM
This is a superb website! And Roger was a very great topic to write about.....

Have a great 2006 year Roger....stay healthy, and may you keep enjoying the game of tennis as you play against history as well as other opponents. Love, Kristi USA