Relive all the action

12.07.2006 | Off Court

Want to relive all of Roger's action in Wimbledon? The Wimbledon LIVE service has put together a "Road To Victory" package, that groups together all of Roger's matches at The Championships this year, allowing subscribers to easily download all 7 matches and own them for a period of 3 months. Simply follow the link below and enjoy!

08/20/2006 | 10:11 PM
Do we still purchase all access now that Wimbledon is over, or wait until next year? I'm still learning about all the computer opportunities and would appreciate some HELP!

Rog - congratulations on your great victory both with Wimbledon followed by To
07/27/2006 | 01:33 PM
Hey this is cool.Now I can get review the ones I had to miss.
07/26/2006 | 04:09 AM
Thank you!
07/24/2006 | 10:20 PM
Hey roger
Well done on winning wimbledon and i wish you well on winning more slams and especially the french open because undoubtedly then you are the greatest tennis player of all time.
07/21/2006 | 11:23 PM
To Janell
I have got the first match downloaded from Wimbledon Live. Go on to the website and click on the match you want to see. A box will appear asking you to register all your details. The cost is £9.95 I think, but that is for all the ones you wa
07/20/2006 | 01:04 PM
Away on Holiday on Final's Day - what dreadful planning but I was on Centre Court for the semis. Have now watched the DVD of your final - you were awesome and demonstrated to everyone that you are still most definitely the King of the Grass Court - long,
07/19/2006 | 10:20 PM
roger, what would be better would be for you to create dvd's of your tournament wins and post them for sale on your website with a share of the price going to your foundation. i would definitely buy the dvd of each of your slams or you could do one for ea
07/19/2006 | 05:38 PM
oh! really its fantastic
I really wants it.....
07/19/2006 | 11:47 AM
hy federer,
thanx for giving such a wonderful opportunity.
congratulations on winning a final against NADAL.bravo
07/18/2006 | 07:44 PM
well .. umm .. i havent really understood hOw it wrks :( sUm1 tel mee for ketchup sake !