Match for Africa

22.12.2010 | Starseite 2, Foundation

Watch the countdown to the 'Match for Africa' in Zürich.

02/02/2011 | 01:47 AM
amazing!
01/21/2011 | 06:18 PM
roger i am a 12 year old fun of yours and i live at greece! it sure is great watching you from the tv youtube and other sites!the people knowing you should be so lucky.but who knows i may see you at a tournament live.that is my dream and i hope it will come true:)
01/21/2011 | 06:18 PM
01/02/2011 | 07:36 PM
Roger thank you for having my continent at heart. Please more need to be done. Many children are dying because of hunger, starvation, malnutrition. Please we appreciate the effort you are making to put your smile on peoples' face.Thank you greatest of all times.
01/01/2011 | 08:50 AM
Roger can drive me around in his red gull-wing anyday!
12/28/2010 | 07:42 AM
Cool car matches you perfectly, Roger! Happy new year to you and your family!

Wish you the best in 2011! Go Roger!
12/23/2010 | 05:48 PM
Dear roger, I feel extremely proud to be a fan of you. All the very best for the success of you and your foundation... I love you roger!
12/23/2010 | 03:34 PM
Dear Roger,
I watch both matches and it was delightful. It is so good to see you both come together for such a wonderful cause – giving children a chance in life.
Keep the good work !!! see you again on 2011.
Wishing you a wonderful New Year
God Bless
Tamar
12/23/2010 | 06:53 AM
I'm so pround off you, dear Roger!!
You and Rafa making a difference...
It's amazing!!!

Merry Chrismas and a Happy and amazing New Year with Mirka, the lovely girls and all family!
Peace, Health, Faith, Joy, Happiness and Love... Always!

With all my love and support

Rose
From Brazil
12/23/2010 | 03:19 AM
Hi Roger... it was nice to see you play in a such a happy mood... U and Rafa really played a good game for a good cause.
Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2011. May 2011 bring more titles to your name and be a wonderful year. Hope to see your family photo here soon... love to see the 2 cute girls. Good Luck Roger.. Take care and Happy Holidays.