24.12.2010 | Off Court, Starseite 3

Dear Fans

I would like you to thank all the people from near and far for all the donations we have received during the course of the year and also on the occasion of the Match for Africa this past week. We are overwhelmed and indeed happy with the progress the Roger Federer Foundation is making.

Once again, the amount of posts, letters, cards and presents I have received is wonderful. It is such a motivation to receive these for victories, our birthdays, Christmas as well as New Year. And we also appreciate your great participation towards Myla and Charlene in form of messages and gifts. Thank you so much.

Also, I don't want to miss thanking all you fans who travel so far to watch and cheer for me all around the world. I am really proud of all of you and I always enjoy meeting you wherever I am. Thank you for your support.

We would all like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Roger, family & team

02/23/2011 | 08:06 PM
Hope you win DUBAI Roger...We want trophies and the remaining Grand Slams this year
01/04/2011 | 11:22 AM
Dear Roger,

On behalf of all your fans worldwide, I would like to wish you the Very Best as you are starting yet another season which should be amazing & successful to you. Do your Very Best and the rest will take care of itself! take care
Always yours

FROM YOUR GREATEST FAN!!
01/04/2011 | 07:48 AM
Happy New Year... All the best for your future endeavours
01/04/2011 | 04:42 AM
A very happy new year! 2011 will bring you much happiness as well as titles. Looking forward to watching you play in the masters and slams All the best Love always
01/04/2011 | 02:18 AM
hope you had a great Christmas and New Years. You're the best.
01/03/2011 | 06:43 AM
Dear King FedEx,
Wishing U and Ur family a very happy new year-2011..
How r Myla and Charlene? Hope they r doing great..
May this year bring more GS to our side..
All the very best King for a healthy and productive year..
Cheers..
01/03/2011 | 06:29 AM
1-Hello Roger, how are you? I hope you had some nice holidays. It's great that you took some well deserved vacations.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful message, the best to you too.
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your wonderful triumph at the World Tour Finals, I wasn't able to write to you at the time because I had some family troubles, I was feeling terribly overwhelmed and I couldn't write to you, I'm sorry.
01/03/2011 | 06:29 AM
2-You played marvelous, what an intelligent strategy that backhand was unbelievable, you raised the bar again. I'm so impressed by your talent, your strength and your intelligence, that amazing determination you showed is everything keep it up, you can achieve whatever you want.
01/03/2011 | 06:29 AM
3-I'm the happiest person in the World because you won, I cried of happiness, that was one of my dreams for you, and you made it true, nothing makes more sense that you being the reigning, World Tour Master!
The way you closed the season was the greatest Christmas gift ever, the way you fought was a delight.
I was thinking of you every day and that beautiful memory still makes me smile every time, my heart is full of love for you.
01/03/2011 | 06:28 AM
4-Looking at you with such serene happiness was great, I'm so happy for you, you are my light in the darkness, you are my greatest inspiration Roger, I'm stronger thanks to you; you mean the World to me.
Congratulations to your team, and to you my love, you're so amazing, it is just beyond words.