Roger opens season

30.12.2010 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger will open his 2011 season tomorrow at the high-profile exhibition tournament in Abu Dhabi. Only 6 players will be in the event which takes place this week between Thursday and Saturday: Roger, Rafael Nadal, Robin Söderling, Tomas Berdych, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Marcos Baghdatis. On Friday, Roger will play the winner of the match Söderling between Tsonga.

01/02/2011 | 12:55 AM
Coucou Roger!je te souhaite une très bonne année 2011 à toi et toute ta famille! Qu'elle soit pleine de belles choses pour chacun d'entre vous. Que Santé, réussite, amour,paix,bonheur,générosité,longévité... soient au programme.Puisses-tu toujours nous ravir avec ton magnifique tennis.J'espère vraiment que cette année sera meilleure que la précédente et que tu remporteras énormément de titres car tu le mérites et tu es un grand Champion.Continues de nous faire rêver.I love u so
12/31/2010 | 11:13 PM
This Web site design is EVER so much better now.
12/31/2010 | 05:41 PM
I wish you a very Happy New Year Roger!
May GOD bless you!
May GOD be with you!
12/31/2010 | 05:37 PM
Congratulations for your last match of 2010.
As well, all the best for your first match of 2011.

I guess tomorrow Nadal will try to hit the ball the way he was doing in Zurich (lower and harder than before) and see if it works too in a real match (and still without risking points for his ATP). You should prevail, ALLEZ !!!
12/31/2010 | 05:01 PM
Dear Roger and my fellow fans,

Happy new Year!!!!!!
Let this year brings us joy, happiness and a Grand Slam. This is my wish.
12/31/2010 | 04:48 PM
feliz ano novo beijos
12/31/2010 | 04:32 PM
Come on Roger!!! You can do it! 2011 can be yours, champion!!! We love you!
12/31/2010 | 04:28 PM
Happy New Year Roger.
Let starts by victory against Rafa.
Jana
12/31/2010 | 04:23 PM
Dear Roger
Congratulations on your win today! It's marvelous to end this year by winning and you did it! Against such an good opponent. I wish you to begin the next year winning your next opponent, whoever he is!
I wish you all the best and good luck tomorrow and for the whole next year, and all years to come, as well!
You make me so happy, I would like to watch you every day (impossible!!!)
Dearest Roger, Happy New year to you and your dear Family.
Love Mimi
12/31/2010 | 04:20 PM
Hello Roger,

It must feel good to finish the year with a victory, even though it is 'only' an exhibition tournament. Congratulations! You looked extremely fit and showed excellent tennis again with amazing shots, good serving and great footwork. I wish you a good start of the new year and all the very best for your match against Rafa tomorrow.

Joke