Quick start in Miami

26.03.2011 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger made an great start into the Miami Masters today, defeating Radek Stepanek 6-3, 6-3.

Roger scored early breaks in both sets, adding a third one in total to clearly dominate the match. His first serve was a strong weapon as he reached 70% of first serves.
With the victory - Roger's 762nd - he joins Pete Sampras on place number 7 in the ATP records. But our champ is still 480 victories short of Jimmy Connors' who leads the ranking.!

Roger will meet Juan Monaco in round three in Key Biscayne. He leads the head-to-head 1-0 against the Argentinian so far.

03/29/2011 | 01:33 AM
Congratulations!Roger, Well played it was a great match, so proud of your performance today such a joy to watch !!! I already see you holding the Trophy :) <3<3<3 ;)
03/28/2011 | 11:53 PM
I´m so happy Roger for your victory against Monaco!! Thanks, Champ!! You played very, very good, Congratulations!!!!! All the best against Rochus. Go, Roger, Go!!! I´ll be cheering for you as always!!
03/28/2011 | 11:25 PM
Congratulate You! Very good play. Good luck in the next mutch against Rochus and other next mutches You are the best.
03/28/2011 | 11:23 PM
Congratulations on your win!!! I thought it was touch and go for a bit but my hero pulled it out again.

Thanks and good luck in your next match,
Carole
03/28/2011 | 08:31 PM
Dear Roger
The match vs J Monaco approaches quickly! Hope you'll show your superb game and win! I want you to be focused enough and calm. You can win anybody, I'm sure. I think you need only selfconfidence, don't forget :You are the best tennis player ever seen.
I wish you all the best and good luck, dearest Roger
Love, Mimi
03/28/2011 | 07:55 PM
Good Luck against Juan Monaco and congratulations on your 762 victory with many more to come.

I just love to see you play
Carole
03/28/2011 | 07:52 PM
Great start Roger!
Nice to see you again playing with energy and efficiency. Keep on going and best wishes against Monaco. I'll not lose your match :D
C'mon champ.
03/28/2011 | 07:21 PM
HI ROGER GO ON!GOOD LUCK TODAY !ILOVEYOU ROGER
03/28/2011 | 06:33 PM
Gr8 start Roger !! Its a good chance to prove that u are still the champ. This year you have only lost to Novak so you have to just aim to win against him. People considered u finished 2 years back but u came back with a bang and won the French Open, Wimbledon and the Australian open. Even right now people are considering you finished, but we all know you aren't. Hope you win this title to be back on track.

Best of luck!!!
Your Greatest Fan
Zulfiqar
03/28/2011 | 05:59 PM
To review earlier messages is closed by the web team themselves.