A clear loss against Rafa

02.04.2011 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger suffered a clear 3-6, 2-6 loss against Rafael Nadal in the semi-final of the Sony Ericsson Open in Key Biscayne.

"It just got worse and worse. And when I had a chance I simply played too weak. Today was nothing to write about, I'm afraid," Roger commented. "I know that I can do many more things in the game. I'm very excited by what's to come still."

It was no easy task playing against a very strong Nadal as the Spaniard never dropped his serve and converted four of five break-point chances, committing only 10 unforced errors. Roger counted a total of 31 unforced errors and shanked several shots.

Next on Roger's schedule is the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters which starts in a week and opens the clay-season for Roger.

04/11/2011 | 09:10 AM
To management, please note that the head-to-head ratio is wrong, it's 5 times for our champ. to 0 to philip, please correct that.
04/11/2011 | 07:54 AM
Lual I am glad you said that: I kept thinking surely Roger has not been beaten by the german in everyone of their meetings??!!!, this was just not making sense.
Good Luck Roger and wish you all the very best.
Happy Anniversary Roger.
XX Always.
04/11/2011 | 07:18 AM
Dear Roger, Your website needs looking into. A lot of mistakes like head to head against Phillip K. can be seen. Sometimes, your fans are unable to send messages through your Guestbook. I am finding it a problem too. ALL THE BEST for Monte Carlo. Please be more focused on your game. Haven't see you at your best in a while.
04/11/2011 | 05:57 AM
Hi Roger,
Wish you all the best and good luck to your game in Monte Carlo. We all have the confidence in you.
rl123
04/11/2011 | 04:58 AM
Good luck in Monte-Carlo, Roger! And I wish a very happy anniversary! P.S: Roger won 5 matches against Kohlschreiber! The head to head is 5:0!
04/11/2011 | 04:22 AM
Have a very happy aniversary!!!! God bless you two and bless your lovely family!!! You deserve nothing but happiness!! recive all my love and good whishes. Teresa
04/11/2011 | 04:22 AM
04/11/2011 | 03:40 AM
Dear Roger: all the best against Kohlschreiber!!! all the best in this new season!!!!
Go, Roger!!!!
04/11/2011 | 03:18 AM
Roger vs Kohlschreiber is 5:0 !
04/11/2011 | 03:01 AM
Dear Webmaster,
Is it true that the head to head : Roger vs Kohlschreiber is 0:5? I think the reverse is more accurate.