Mutua Madrileña Masters

19.04.2011 | Tennis, Starseite 2

Roger's next tournament is the Mutua Madrileña Masters in Madrid which starts on May 2nd 2011. Last year, Roger made it through to the final against Rafael Nadal where he was defeated 4-6, 6-7(5). Roger won the ATP-1000 tournament in 2006 and 2009, playing at least the semi-finals in the other years.

05/02/2011 | 10:15 AM
**GHORGHOR** i think you're giving RF an extra yr of failure. 2009 FO & GS record #15. 2010 won #16 and WTF win #5. fans are not delusional: not in dreamland. i do not expect him to play like 2006 and win 12 titles. i love him and cheer him on whenever he plays because he has been a great champion for many years. you are in sorrow and don't like a "serial loser". you can be happy. DJOKOVIC is your guy. RF's not forcing you to be his fan. he's 29 yo. run before he's 30. he may get worse.
05/02/2011 | 09:11 AM
there is no doubt that you are still the best as you have always been except having bad time in 2010-11....
give us the restart of world no. 1 ROGER FEDERER from this upcoming tournament
all the best >>>
05/02/2011 | 07:32 AM
all the best
05/02/2011 | 06:17 AM
Go for it
Dear Roger

always,
@^.^@
05/02/2011 | 03:37 AM
Roger....if someone has to inspire u, it has to be urself...by watching videos of ur tremendous form few years ago....it was like u win all 3 grand slams in the year except rolland garros..and i hope u will be back to that ROGER FEDERER that we all ur fans expect!!!! GO ROGER!!!!! ALL THE BEST!!! WE ALL LOVE U A LOT!!
05/02/2011 | 01:26 AM
Please check out my analysis for Roger's side of the draw at Madrid Mutua Masters.
05/01/2011 | 10:35 PM
Good luck,dear Roger.Keep striving for Your goals.Its so fun watching your 'strive' :D Enjoy yourself too. vroom!!
05/01/2011 | 09:25 PM
****BOTING****
HONEST REPLY. I WONDER IF THESE PEOPLE LIVE IN REALITY. I APPLAUD FOR MY HERO IF HE IS A WINNER, NOT A SERIAL LOSER.. NO DOUBT HE IS THE GRESTEST, BUT NOW FOR 2 SUCCESSIVE YEARS OF FAILURE AND MOST OF ALL FRUSTRATION, WATCHING HIM NOW IS SORROW AND NERVOUS TENSION ONLY.
05/01/2011 | 08:45 PM
Roger Good Luck in Madrid... I wish you the best... See ya!!
05/01/2011 | 08:28 PM
Hello Roger,
I have just read that you have agreed with tournament director Richard Krajicek to play Rotterdam next February. This is great news for us. I was so foolish not to go and watch you when you were younger, but I am not going to miss this opportunity so close to home. Wonderful, great news. I can hardly wait ;-).

All the very best in Madrid. I hope my hotspot here in Val Thorens (Dutch Snowtime week) is fast enough to watch your matches on TennisTV.

Joke