Official Fan Calendar 2007

09.09.2006 | Off Court

The official Roger Federer Calendar 2007 is available! Keep it for yourself or bring a smile to someone else's face: Place your order now and you will soon receive the high-quality images reflecting Roger's greatest moments in 2006 all around the world.

The calendars are sold at CHF 29.- (€ 20, $ 24) per piece, plus postage. The profit from the calendar goes fully to the Roger Federer Foundation, supporting disadvantaged children and promoting sports for the youth.

12/16/2006 | 04:32 PM
Roger....
You are so artistic on the court...I have taped some of your matches which were so impressive I watch them over & over...the beauty of the shots you made in those matches...I was so eager to get the calendar hoping it will be a classy one..but
12/16/2006 | 04:22 PM
Roger....
Received the calendar a few days back.I am impressed that the portions of the money from the calendar goes to charity.This idea made me get one...I am a big fan of you.To be honest...I was hoping to have some nice shots of you on the differen
12/16/2006 | 04:22 PM
Roger....
12/10/2006 | 06:54 PM
is it a long time since u got the calendar>?
12/10/2006 | 06:51 PM
Hello..
i just want to aske if anyone of u have alreade received the calendar..!!!!???
12/09/2006 | 02:41 AM
Olá Roger, estou sperando o meu calendário, que meu marido Caetano Rodrigues, compreou através do Pay Pall. Merci Lizelotte. Aguardo uma comunicação. Sou do Brasil.Lizelotte
12/07/2006 | 03:37 AM
I received the calendar and I was disappointed. I thought it was very poorly done, too large, the pictures were not the best or the most captivating. In my album I have taken better pictures of Roger than that. At your level Roger, I thought the album
12/06/2006 | 06:04 PM
Dear Roger,

I just received the calendar. It is just wonderful and I love it. I have it hanging in my office.

All visitors can see it immediately upon entering the office. So far everyone loves it. One person said that she didnot realise that yo
12/06/2006 | 01:09 PM
Hi Roger.
You are the greatest thing that happened in tennis. keep it up champ!
12/06/2006 | 04:25 AM
The calendar is great! I was worried it would get bent as the mauler of a mail carrier tried to cram it into my teeny tiny townhouse mailbox. It was delivered in perfect condition thanks to the sturdy cardboard it came packaged in.