US Open: the draw

26.08.2011 | Tennis, Starseite 1

The draw for the US Open - the last Grand Slam of the season starting Monday - took place yesterday.

Roger will start his quest for a sixth title in Flushing Meadows against Colombia's Santiago Giraldo (ATP 56). The two players have never met before. Upon his first participation in the US Open last year, Giraldo did not make it past the first round.

Roger could then meet the winner of the match between Israel's Dudi Sela (ATP 94) and Brasil's Thomaz Bellucci (ATP 35). After that, a meeting with Marin Cilic (ATP 27) or Australia's Bernard Tomic (ATP 62) is possible in round three.
Then, Roger could be in for a match against Viktor Troicki (ATP 15) - winner of the Davis Cup with the Serbian team.
The quarter finals bring a possible clash with the man of the moment - Mardy Fish (ATP 8) or once again France's Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (ATP 11).

In the semis, Roger could have the chance for the re-match of 2010 against Novak Djokovic (Roger was defeated in five sets). The other semi-final would logically be Rafael Nadal vs. Andy Murray.

09/01/2011 | 05:45 AM
Roger plays around 11:00 am New York time (eastern). To FedNole: okay.
08/31/2011 | 08:09 PM
if anybody know what time roger is playing tomorrow please let me know
08/31/2011 | 08:08 PM
does anybody know whot time roger is playing tomorrow
08/31/2011 | 07:53 AM
Carmeli
and you say i started go back and read the message of 1000Aces.. he started with saying if roger wins i want your mum.. so who started with nasty? i bet you know!!! peace
08/31/2011 | 07:52 AM
Carmeli .. wait i started? again you speak without knowledge.. ill explain if i say things about roger its because iam not happy the way he play.. its my rigt too say it!!! and believe me or not iam federer fan 7 years allready, since the first day i saw him i loved his game, and was mad and sad when he lost. but nowdays he loose allways. so i only say i think he must stop.
08/31/2011 | 07:47 AM
Hi FED&NOLE#1 - well, you started the whole thing. I'm sorry you're staying. Maybe you'll start being positive and CLEAN MOUTHED...otherwise it doesn't bother me to read your comments...I get the impression that you don't like Roger really and that you're here just to bother US...why don't you go to Djokovic site?
08/31/2011 | 07:43 AM
to carmeli
were you talking about, i wrote that because some one saying some stupid things too me, so i answerd back.. you speak without knowledge.. and no i dont leav.. you happy now?
08/31/2011 | 07:35 AM
To FED&NOLE#1 - That's not nice, are you mad? I bet your mum wouldn't like your language. Lighten up! If you're comments will continue to be nasty, why don't you just leave this site? Why don't you go and vilify Nadal, or Murray, or Novak for that matter. Your style is truly disgusting...please go away.
08/31/2011 | 01:38 AM
1000Aces.

Sttt Your mum suck dick for lunch money!!!
And my mum dont like you little stinkie arabic dick, i bet your a terrorist.. so give me some grenads so i can blow up your mum her hairy dirty pussy.. now move bitch get out the way