Surprise by fans4roger

09.11.2011 | Off Court, Starseite 3

Just like in the past years, I had the opportunity to welcome members of my official fan club (http://fans4roger.ch/index.phpfans4roger) during the Swiss Indoors last week. After they attended one of my training sessions I had time for a chat and photos and answered plenty of interesting questions.

As every year, I received a whole lot of personal gifts, letters and greeting cards. And this time I was also in for a surprise: I was handed a check over CHF 12‘818.50 for the Roger Federer Foundation. This is simply amazing and it makes me really proud to have such a loyal and active fan club. Thanks to everyone who participated in the activity and thank you all for your great support!

Yours, Roger

11/13/2011 | 03:18 PM
We love you,Roger!!!!!!
Thank you for everything you do!!!
11/13/2011 | 08:52 AM
How wonderful for your fans to get to send some time with you and how wonderful for your foundation as well! You inspire people to be interested and give to the Roger Federer Foundation. We care because we know that you sincerely care, so it's easy to want to support the things you find worthy of your time, money and energy.

Thank you!

Yours always, TGrace
11/13/2011 | 07:30 AM
It was a privilege to share so much of your precious time last week in Basel, ROG. Thank You Thank You Thank You. Supporting your Foundation is my very small way of giving back to you all the joy you bring. May all your dreams come true. FOREVER MY NUMBER ONE ♥♥♥
11/13/2011 | 04:04 AM
Dear Roger, what a great and touching surprise from those fans in Basel!
But, once again, you are an inspiring person who has this extraordinary gift which is gathering inspired people around you!
11/13/2011 | 04:04 AM
Dear Roger, what a great and touching surprise from those fans in Basel!
11/12/2011 | 09:55 PM
Dear Rog ,you deserve everything!! You are unbelievable , and we´ll be always with you !
11/12/2011 | 05:56 PM
That's great!
11/11/2011 | 09:44 PM
One day, I'll go to meet you too. I went to Basel, my first tournament I went to see you in live and was amazing see you playing because of I enjoyed a lot. I hope you'll win here in Paris. :D I support you ALWAYS!! I'm thinking to become a member of your fan club too.
11/11/2011 | 04:15 PM
Some dat I'll come to see you too Rog ;) But till then,I'll have to make do by screaming at my computer/TV screen :D

And for the thousandth time,you more than deserve all the love and support you get Roger! :)

amazed by your amazingness
Pratha
11/11/2011 | 12:54 PM
Dear Roger I will support you forever You are the only one I love All my best wishes