Roger pulls out of semis

06.01.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 3

Dear Fans

Unfortunately, I had to take the decision to pull out of the semi-finals today in Doha. I had back spasms which I don’t want to aggravate. I am confident that with some treatment and exercise my back will recover fully.

Yours,
Roger

01/12/2012 | 03:24 PM
Roger! I flew to Qatar just to see you play, it was to be one of the most amazing moments of my life, seeing you play live, in front of me. When you resigned I was so disappointed! :(

I will do it though, I'll see you play live one day! You can count it :)
01/11/2012 | 08:10 PM
Sr. Roger usted no tiene que disculparse de nada, creo que es la 2da vez que hace un retiro, primero es su salud.Siempre contará con el apoyo de sus hinchas, todo está en usted Sr. Roger, y sé que pronto nos dará muchas alegrías.Le deseo lo mejor, que Dios lo Bendiga...Saludos desde Perú.
01/11/2012 | 05:59 PM
Get better soon my Champ , we are waiting for you!
01/11/2012 | 03:07 PM
Hope your back will recover soon.
I am always looking forward to your play.
01/11/2012 | 07:26 AM
It's smart to pull out to prepare for the Australia Open. To be honest, I'm not afraid of Djokovic or Nadal because Nadal's knees can't take the hard court season and I'm confident you have Djokovic's number. I'm afraid of the lucky underdog, the Tsonga, Berdych story. You are the best but don't get over confident that you got the game because the match can change very quickly.
01/11/2012 | 01:53 AM
I am pleased you listened to your physical symptoms, your conclusions, and your body. You have always been not only the greatest but also the most reliable, sportsmanlike, and consistent player in all areas of your game. I wish you recover: give it time, pace it like you would a match. Don't rush it. I wish all healing powers to you, and power to your supporting team. Godbless!
01/10/2012 | 10:56 PM
Roger all your fans support your decision, is a difficult one, but the best if you want to win in teh Australian Open! so don't worry we want you to be happy and winning big tournements like the Gran Slams... Great Sucess for you in 2012!! Love you!
01/10/2012 | 10:13 PM
dear Roger
sincerely i am so sure that this title in Doha was a bad omen last year.
So i am too happy that you quit this tournament.
i wish you all the best because simply you are the best of all.
love you .
01/10/2012 | 10:13 PM
Hi Rog!
I think it was probably a hard descision, But a good one. Because you need to be in your best form for the Australian open. Which im sure you will do incredibly well in, If not win! Good luck Roger and i wish you all the best :)

Best wishes to you and your family,
Andy Parsons.
01/10/2012 | 06:52 PM
Hi Roger I sincerely hope your back is making good progress - it was a really sensible decision and stands you in good stead for the Oz Open next week.

very best wishes to you and your family.

Mike