Roger voted greatest of |all time

28.01.2012 | Off Court, Starseite 3

The official website of the Australian Open published the result of an online-poll asking users "Who is the greatest men's player of all time?" this week.

Over 45'000 tennis fans participated in the poll, resulting in a fantastic victory for Roger as greatest player of all time!

Our champ received over 70% of the votes (33'000).

Second place - at quite some distance - goes to Rafael Nadal (5'700 votes). The Spaniard is followed by America's Pete Sampras (6%) and Rod Laver (4%). Roger met the Australian legend in Melbourne Park this week.

07/19/2012 | 08:30 AM
love how you play and how you win!!!!!!
07/15/2012 | 06:33 PM
New member to your website Roger but NOT a new Fan for sure. I have been watching you play for all these years now and am so excited each time you move up in a tournament knowing I will again see you compete. Congrats for sure on Whimbledon, my house was rocking pulling for you. It doesn't matter who you play, this house is for Federer!! As far as best all time tennis player, do we really need another poll....IT IS ROGER FEDERER for sure. Keep on going champ we are all pulling for you!!!!
07/10/2012 | 07:30 AM
ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!ROGER!!!
04/18/2012 | 05:31 PM
there's no question about who the greatest of all time is, i love this man like my brother.
04/17/2012 | 03:35 AM
Roger, you had my vote in this poll, as well as my great support for Tennis Channel's greatest of all time....voted by former greats in all areas of tennis and sports. Congratulations..You have always been, now for over 10 years, my GOAT. Keep you the good work....love to see you play..
03/18/2012 | 03:58 AM
obviously, you are the greatest man'splayer of all time. The most elegant, the most gentlemen and so many most and more. you are something that we can explain in words.you are everithing .
03/18/2012 | 03:17 AM
Lovedest of all-even the wind loved you today!!(best wind player that I have ever seen).Well done Roger.
03/03/2012 | 08:23 PM
You are indeed the greatest player and a true gentleman in your sport. Young players take notice! Well deserved, congratulations.
02/29/2012 | 12:07 AM
Well, i don't really think anyone was expecting anyone else (other than Roger) to win. I mean, He is the greatest player ever to have lived 17 gs titles here we come!
02/19/2012 | 05:15 PM
Forever number 1!Congratulations Roger!