Semis in Rotterdam

17.02.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger sneaked past Jarkko Nieminen 7-5, 7-6(2) today to reach the semi-finals of the ATP tournament in Rotterdam.

Roger never got into trouble in his 13th match against Niemimen, not leaving him a single break-chance throughout the entire match. He did find the Finn's serve hard to pierce, and triumphed with just one break.

Roger will now play the winner of the match between Nikolay Davydenko and Richard Gasquet for a place in the final.

02/19/2012 | 12:12 AM
Roger No. 1
02/18/2012 | 11:16 PM
Wat een thriller van een wedstrijd... wat een vechtlust.The will to win this match.You got me impressed! Superglad you went throu. Superblij. Het betekent veel als je rotterdam weet te winnen. Its been a long time since i wrote my comments on your page, i was suprised i still knew my password. Great finally having you here in holland, hope you are enjoying, well your will to win today showed me enough.
02/18/2012 | 10:53 PM
Roger Go, Roger Go!!!
Result tomorrow:
R. Federer def. Delpotro 6-1 6-1
02/18/2012 | 10:29 PM
I have not seen the match but I watched live view. I could not take it after awhile and stopped watching, that is clearly the point when Roger Federer stepped onto the court and started playing! Now you have found your game Roger hold onto it tight, you will need it tomorrow, but if you play as only you know how, you will do it ! Have a good rest tonight, relax, remain focused and the trophy will be yours. Good luck and enjoy your tennis and no more frights to us!!
02/18/2012 | 10:23 PM
At least there's a final for me to watch tomorrow!
02/18/2012 | 10:22 PM
Bravo, Roger!!!
02/18/2012 | 10:21 PM
guet gschaffe Roger against Delpo. Bis spotter
02/18/2012 | 10:15 PM
Great memory retreival in the second half, I know this are the comebacks that really fuel you, best of lucks tomorrow, is a tough match but you still are sour for the US 2009, which means you will play with the eye of the tiger and when you play with that mentality you are unbeatable, i just hope you could get that mentality against Rafa. We will be cheering for you.
02/18/2012 | 10:15 PM
Gruezi,
You are going to give me a heart attack. When that first set went to Davy, ahh, but you kept on pushing-he was getting back everything & so quickly-glad to see the slice slowed him up a bit. Those breakers were so close-that one game where you ran to get it & came back to win the point-wow-I kept yelling at the TV - how did he do that, oh, that is right, he is Roger Federer. Prima! Geil!
Proschtli
02/18/2012 | 10:14 PM
Amazing!Wonderful! Delicious! What a defensive game Rog! What a spirit! Roger ran on all the balls! Such a great victory! A challenging one where both players played really well! With a lot a break and come back!And beautiful shots! Amazing fighting spirit from Roger aswell as display of skills and style! Absolutely fabulous! And perfect preparation against Del Portro! Tough match tomorrow! Good luck Roger, congratulation and thank you so much for this beautiful victory!!! Bravo! Grandioso!!!