Making of Jura Video

22.04.2012 | Off Court, Starseite 1

Looking forward to the JURA commercial. Have a look at the making-of. Will show you the final result on Tuesday.

05/16/2012 | 04:06 PM
when is its gonna release?
04/24/2012 | 08:10 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome video roger.that iz so cool..all the best for clay season n i strongly beliebe that u r soon gonna bcum world
#2 and den #1
good luck
practice hard.
love ya
vishakha
your #1 fan
04/24/2012 | 04:57 AM
Thank you Roger for giving us a glimpse of your world besides tennis and what it takes to be YOU... always wanted, always loved, respected, admired and always smart and good looking.

May God bless you with success in everything you do but mostly on the courts, all the tennis courts but especially the London ONES. Just can't wait to see you smartly smashing that ball and defeating them all !!!

Always loved and respected. Wish I could hug you once in my life!!
marie
04/24/2012 | 03:56 AM
1-My Roger! So beautiful with that stunning personality! You are truly the most handsome man in the whole world! You look incredible! Thanks for sharing can't wait for the whole thing. It looks great, Hope you had fun!

Mr. Godsick goes everywhere with you, why? Well he is super lucky! I wrote to him once to send you a message, did he gave it to you? ;)
04/24/2012 | 03:56 AM
2-You also look super handsome training on clay love when you post pictures, you make my day. You always make me so happy, you are so wonderful!

Would you please, perhaps let your hair grow a bit longer, you look beautiful anyway, but please! ;)

I miss you! Keep having fun. Take care!

I love you Roger!!!...

Isabel. :) xoxoxoxo
04/24/2012 | 03:30 AM
Very cool, Roger! You are such an inspiration and role model to me! Good luck with the commercial, and in Madrid in the next couple weeks! God Bless!
04/24/2012 | 12:40 AM
YOU ARE SO HANDSOME, BEAUTIFUL, ETC.. I WAIT NEXT MATCH
ILOVEYOU ROG XXoXo
04/24/2012 | 12:40 AM
YOU ARE SO HANDSOME, BEAUTIFUL, ETC.. I WAIT NEXT MATCH
ILOVEYOU ROG XXoXo
04/24/2012 | 12:33 AM
Dear Roger, very interesting the process to make adverts. It´s another face of your several activities. You are a great model!!! Despite of this, I´m counting the days to see you in court again.
04/24/2012 | 12:33 AM