Final in Halle

16.06.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger cruised past Russia's Mikhail Youzhni 6-1, 6-4 today to book a spot in the final in Halle.

Roger was never really in danger, dominating play in the first set. He continued in just the same manner in the second, fighting off three break points, though, to make everything clear after exactly 60 minutes on his fourth match ball.

Roger will play his 105th final tomorrow. He will either meet Philipp Kohlschreiber, who defeated Rafael Nadal in the quarters, or Tommy Haas, who won against Tomas Berdych.

06/19/2012 | 08:11 PM
And I have to see highlights again!!! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
06/17/2012 | 05:31 PM
I'm really sad I must really expect to win RF
But I'm not doubt your victory will come in Wimbledon .
Like most of players ,he has up and down even his glories years.
And you must have a good practice on grass before Wimbledon
Kick off rafa and Andy early round and no play Noel
What a good chance before Grand Slam !
Only three players have a record winning titles
You almost there 2 more and keep it up!
It isn't finish big games yet !
Fighting RF
06/17/2012 | 05:12 PM
Hi Roger!!!
☆You are a complete athlete, so special, so talented, so wonderful, so dear, so perfect, so exemplary, so bright, so beautiful, so unique, so magnificent, so winning, so polite, so complete, that even when you lose we do not are disappointed because you're not a machine but a human being. Get some rest because tennis requires a lot of mind and body and no one is a robot. We love you!!! ☆
BIA – BRASIL :)
06/17/2012 | 05:09 PM
Roger ,, believe me , i love you and I'll never doubts you and you're the best and there is nothing in the whole world would change that even if you become world number 100 and the others win 100 GS ,, I'm sad because i cared about you ,, why you lose when i know you can win ,, i know you will never win everything and you've already made the history ,, but what about your fans who almost fly with your winning
06/17/2012 | 05:09 PM
and what about the idiots who thing that you're done with Tennis and there is nothing more to add ... and what about your motivations to broke your own record which is already hasn't broke from any other player till now ,, please Roger Rise your level ,, your level in everything ,, mentally,physically,fitness, plans,read your opponents, never fall in the same mistake twice which is happened already with Rafa&Novak ,, nothing else Roger but please figure out something,, please
love you forever
06/17/2012 | 05:02 PM
Agree Wompie, I always like Hughsie's posts too; calm, measured good sense. But what a lot of nasty, spiteful posts. (Men/gorillas thumping their chests?!) I, too, like Haas. He has shown great determination and guts to keep coming back. I wasn't able to see match but would think that Rog is pretty tired (after all he did get to SF of RG). IMO he did great to get to final. Yes,we would have liked the win but it is only a small tourny and now Rog needs to rest for the big one. Love to the best,x
06/17/2012 | 04:48 PM
Roger
You are the best player in the world and will remain the same way forever.
Legends are never forgotten
YOU ARE THE GREATEST
06/17/2012 | 04:37 PM
Hello Roger

What's wrong? Very disappointed to know that you lose to Tommy Haas. Please show us your passion and desire to win tournament. Nowadays, it seems that you lose the matches rather than your opponents winning the matches.

Your skills are still on top of most of the players, but you need to be more motivated and concentrate in your match.

Hope you do well in Wimbledon and Olympic !
06/17/2012 | 04:24 PM
***Hughsie***[Margaret]
You are not only an ardent fan of Roger but one the FEW 'true blue' fans on this site.
Thank you for the post a few pages ago-- all should read it.You are not only very supportive of our champion,but other players- I thank you from the bottom of heart for all of your posts --how you ever have time to do so with your very hectic schedule I have not idea. What I do know that you speak a lot of sense--please continue to post to RF.com
Amelia
06/17/2012 | 04:23 PM
*ADI1008*
BRAVO FOR YOU! Of course we all want to watch Roger"s magic play! Let's believe he'll do his best in Wimby and Olympics!I, myself don't like when Roger loses like he did it today, not playing his best! But taking some rest and I"m sure, if motivated, and he is, he"ll win Wimbledon! And it would be the greatest success for him and aword for us!
Let"s go, Roger, let's goooooooooooo! Win them all, YOU VAN DO IT!
Mimi