Roger easily defeats Willis

29.06.2016 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger did not have to work too hard today, defeating Marcus Willis 6-0, 6-3, 6-4 in 84 minutes to move on to round three.

Our champ will now meet the winner of the match between Alexander Dolgopolov (ATP 33) and Daniel Evans (ATP 91).

06/30/2016 | 08:17 AM
Congratulations Fed. Nice to see proud parents yesterday. lets go to third round and advance. Go Maestro!
06/30/2016 | 07:39 AM
Congratulations Roger. Good luck for the 3rd round match. Bel18ve !!!!
Lets go Roger. Wim8ledon. You can do it.
06/30/2016 | 05:50 AM
I enjoyed watching the match sooo much. Marcus was thrilled and it was such a great experience for him. The crowd was roaring and you just showed why you are the GOAT!

Go Maestro go!
06/30/2016 | 05:06 AM
I love you so much
06/30/2016 | 05:06 AM
I love you so much
06/30/2016 | 04:24 AM
Of course I had to work, but family kept me posted on match and I'm so happy for you ! I hope you face The Dog next as I love to watch both of you play, but I'm riding with you. Let's get it, Fed !!
06/30/2016 | 04:04 AM
Dear Roger,

It was a fun and efficient win over Willis as the Federer Express rolled through 🍓 Wimbledon Centre Court today in 85 minutes with 9 Aces and 37 Winners. 🍀 🏡 🌱

💚 RF 🎾

Match Report:

Chum Jetze, Maestro!
Luv 💝, LK
06/30/2016 | 03:22 AM
☆Congratulations Roger! It is always a pleasure to see you play! The day is happier when you're on the court! Very well played and fast! So beautiful his white uniform and green grass! Beautiful spectacle! Stay well, healthy and happy! Take care and have fun! All the best for the next match!! ☆

☼ Best wishes always!!! ☼

BIA – BRASIL :)
06/30/2016 | 03:07 AM
Better overall than the first round.
However a lot of things still to improve.
I would like Roger to get to the ball faster.
Also on return of serve, why not take one step back to give yourself a split second more.
Roger also needs to loosen his shoulders more. Roger hits crisper when he is less tense.
It's a couple of minor things that can make a huge difference, especially as the opponents will get better.
06/30/2016 | 01:13 AM