Roger-Rafa exhibition

21.11.2006 | Tennis

The world's top two players, Roger and Rafael Nadal, are in Seoul, South Korea, preparing for an invitational exhibition match to be held in Seoul tonight. The pair held a joint press conference yesterday.

The exhibition, hosted by Sema Sports Marketing Inc., will take place at the Chamsil Gymnasium at 6 p.m. (9 a.m. GMT). The match will be shown via live stream on KBS 2 TV (see link below).

This is the first exhibition match between the two players, who have played six matches this year. Nadal won the first four encounters, including Roland Garros, while Roger won the last two, at Wimbledon and then at last week's Tennis Masters Cup in Shanghai. Our World No. 1 defeated Nadal in the semifinals, 6-4, 7-5, and then overpowered American James Blake to claim the title.

11/28/2006 | 07:17 PM
Someone said Federer has learnt to tackle Nadal's attacking of Federer's backhand with this cross-court forehand. I wonder if it is really possible for even GOD to be producing down-the-line winners that too with your backhand. Also, if the cross-courts o
11/27/2006 | 12:54 AM
keep up a good work
roger
11/23/2006 | 11:11 AM
Roger. you were so wonderful in Seoul. win or lose didn't matter in that super match. you looked so relaxed, and rafa, too. there was no tense between you and rafa, rather you two looked like friends. it was so beautiful. when you were interviewing after
11/22/2006 | 09:39 AM
I hate myself. I could have watched this great exhibition live via live stream on KBS ch 2 at 1 am here in Lost Angeles. Darn.
Anyway, I should check this website daily so I don't miss out again.
By the way CONGRATULATIONS ROGER
You will just keep beat
11/22/2006 | 01:27 AM
Best of Luck Roger for the match,
All my prayers and best wishes r wid u,
To beat Nadal is very important, so be careful as ur record against him is not so good, soo play in full swing, and be successful,

with regards;

Fan.No.1
11/21/2006 | 08:58 PM
As usual you remain the best!!!

Congratulations from Sofia and Bulgaria!

Danail and Angelinka
11/21/2006 | 08:44 PM
Dear Roger,

I totally believe you will beat Nadal on clay, simply because you are an all-round player. The sliding on clay is definitely helpful for Nadal's style. But you slide beautifully and naturally too. You have the capacity to adjust and overcom
11/21/2006 | 04:55 PM
wow.. i really enjoy tat match!! as it was my first live match watching Federer playing in my very eyes!!! really really exciting!! hope i have a better chance next time!! congrates again on tat win!! u r the best!!!!
11/21/2006 | 04:34 PM
su kendini bilmez nadal in canini oku roger:) u are best all of this world...we looking forward next season...we love uuu
11/21/2006 | 04:08 PM
Glad you beat Rafa again! Relax , rest and enjoy yourself now.You have more than deserved it .
Best wishes to you and your loved ones.