Wilson Innovation Center

17.09.2012 | Off Court, Starseite 3

Dear fans,

a cool look into how my racket sponsor Wilson Tennis creates great stuff.

10/10/2012 | 01:17 PM
Good luck Rog for tomorrow's match. Just now, saw pics of your today's practice session ----

Only a true champion like Roger Federer can smile & enjoy with so much security around in Shanghai... You rock our champ :)))))))).........
10/10/2012 | 12:22 PM
is this not insane that the threatner is now sorry for what he did.i mean he has caused pain (and tears to me) to all u r fans and i guess u 2 rog..i mean nw he is sorry for that blog..seriously speakin dat guy requires medical attention.he created a hulla baloo which became a news.i really hate him for such stuff...well frgt dat... stay focused and dont get DISTRACTED..u need not worry cuz u have uncountable support and love frm ur #1 fan (thats me of course ) and support frm all others too
10/10/2012 | 12:21 PM
now u have four tournaments left and u hv to win all 4...not a big task fr u ....just stay focused..thats the key to the match and rog 1st serve % also...dont make much errors and man u looked awwwwwsome at that party really!!! ur outfit is awwsome just like u r ....n i felt weird after wachin soo may security guards all round you..they scare mee ;) good luck for all the matches and GO WIN IT ROG!!!!!!!
LOVE YA
VISHAKHA
YOUR #1 FAN FOREVER.. xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox
10/10/2012 | 12:11 PM
Good luck dear Roger in Shanghai. Much love to you and all your family.
10/10/2012 | 11:59 AM
It is interesting fact that this guy thinks getting rid of Roger means exterminating tennis. It is a back handed compliment. He is in effect saying Roger is tennis!
I think we can agree on that, Roger plays the game as it ought to be played. With intelligence, grace and fair play. It is very sad to see the need of all that security, whether it be for tennis or Roger. Neither deserves this. So happy to see Roger can smile through it all and they are looking after him. Keep smiling Roger!
10/10/2012 | 11:38 AM
Dearest Roger,
Good luck for your opening match tonight. I hope it will be nice start for the autumn indoor season.

Love,
Keiko
10/10/2012 | 01:26 AM
1-Hello my beloved wonderful Roger! I'm so happy and relieved you are ok and healthy again. Thank you so much for sharing, you are so sweet and considerate. I feel in peace and happy when I see you smiling and enjoying life. And by the way I want to see you playing for a million more years, just for that I'll turn into a vampire ;). And YES here's to another 15 years! Congrats! :D You are truly amazing!
10/10/2012 | 01:26 AM
2-Sorry for the extra stress you've had to face, don't worry, this happens, sadly the unwanted lunatic once in a while crashes the party. But as you are well guarded everything will be ok. No matter it was taken out of proportion it is good to see you are safe.

I am so happy you are playing, I've really missed you. By the way you were looking so handsome at the party with that suit! Beautiful Roger!!! :)
10/10/2012 | 01:26 AM
3-Have a wonderful tournament!

Enjoy your time in Shanghai and the beautiful stadium! Focus on the game and have a lot of fun! All the best for the first round! Hope you'll read this.

Take care my beautiful treasure and be in peace.

I truly love you so much Roger!!!...
:D xoxoxoxoxoxo