In round three with ease

10.10.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger cruised into round three at the Shanghai Rolex Masters with a very clear 6-3, 7-5 victory over Taiwan's Yen-Hsun Lu (ATP 62) today.

Roger started well and was always in control of the match. Our champ's service was extremely reliable: he scored five aces and boasted a first-serve percentage of 93 percent throughout the entire match. Roger needed only 84 minutes to close out the match.

In the third round on Thursday, Roger is going to play his Swiss friend Stanislas Wawrinka. Our champ is leading the head-to-head 11:1.

10/19/2012 | 11:16 PM
You guys also vote for our maestro at the ATP web-site...

Also, I just now read complete translated summary of all Roger Federer's interviews from today's press conference @ BASEL ----

Allez Rog :)
10/14/2012 | 08:49 AM
Congrates Roger!
10/11/2012 | 04:38 PM
Well done Rogi. You gave me a huge scare in the first, a big worry in the second and then clearly our Rogi walked on to the court for the third! I went away and made a cup of tea 3:0 up, returned to see the score, game over, I was shocked at the speed. I should be used to it by now, but I enjoy those sort of shocks! Always feel sorry for Stan, but you had to win this one. 300 week at no. 1. Good one Roger! Good luck against Cilic, you are into your game now. You can do it, allezzz!
10/11/2012 | 04:36 PM
☆ We're so happy dear champion!!! Congratulations Super Roger, 300 weeks at no 1, you're amazing and a great man!!! Best wishes for the next round!!! Have a good night's rest!!! ☆

BIA – BRASIL :)
10/11/2012 | 04:36 PM
I didn't see this match but it had to be great!!! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
10/11/2012 | 04:20 PM
Congratulations Roger, 300 weeks at no 1. Incredible! You were brilliant in the 3rd set today. Best of luck against Cillic x
10/11/2012 | 04:20 PM
BRAVO ROGER!!!

SOLO VI EL PARTIDO HASTA LA MITAD DEL PRIMER SET, DIFRENCIA HORARIA; DEBIA DE TRABAJAR; PERO LO SEGUI POR INTERNET, SOLO VIENDO LO RESULTADOS. HE SUFRIDO, PERO ESTAVA SEGURA QUE TU IBAS A GANAR Y LO HICISTE. ESTOY TAN FELIZ. MUCHOS EXITOS EN TU PROXIMO PARTIDO CONTRA MARIN CILIC. VIVA LAS 300 SEMANAS DE NRO. 1 DE RANKING ATP!!!

VAMOS ROGER, VAMOS. TU ERES EL MEJOR .ESPERO QUE REPITAN EL PARTIDO QUE ESTUVO MUY INTERESANTE POR LO POCO QUE PUDE VER.
TU ERES EL G.O.A.T!!!
10/11/2012 | 04:18 PM
Dear Roger
Congratulations! You played an average match for your standards, but the result is only what does matter!!! Stan played wonderfully the first and till the TB of the second set! I was scared watching him playing so well and you playing under your possibilities! But at the end you did it! Thank God! And this win is so important for your ranking! Hope you'll beat your next opponent as well!
Wish you all the best and good luck dearest Roger!
Go, Roger, gooooooooooooo!
Love, Mimi
10/11/2012 | 04:17 PM
Congratulations on your match tonight and for reaching 300 weeks as World No. 1. Wow...
Good luck for the next round.
10/11/2012 | 04:14 PM
Congratulations, dearest Roger for 300 weeks at No.1!
Simply unmatchable!
But you gave us a real scare in the 1st and 2nd set. I thought my heart would stop.
But you got through it. That's Roger Federer.
All my love,