BNP Paribas Masters

30.10.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Dear Fans

I am disappointed I had to pull out of Paris as I really wanted to defend my title as I had such great memories from last year but I need to address a few little injuries so that I am able to compete next week in London at the ATP World Tour Finals.

See you soon,

03/27/2013 | 04:29 PM
11/06/2012 | 05:27 PM
It's good decision. Have a rest and then to ATP World Tour Finals!!! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
11/06/2012 | 03:09 PM
You know what it is best for you and for your healty. Force be with you and give a big Tour Finals in London!!
11/04/2012 | 11:08 AM
like this inspirational page guyzzz...u will luv this....tell us how u got inspired from this great personality"mr. roger federer"

11/04/2012 | 06:32 AM
Roger I love you. I miss you, happy I'll see you soon. xo :) Be happy!
11/04/2012 | 04:46 AM
Sorry to hear that.
Take care and wish you all the best at the Finals.
11/04/2012 | 03:19 AM
Roger, watching Paris this week i witnessed your greatness even when you are not on court, the sensation of the tournament, Jerzy Janowic, has a style similar to yours, of course he is still a million miles away but it is interesting to see younger generations learning from the best in the sport. You have a lot of scores to set this week in London and I hope you can get a seventh crown, start by sending a message to Ferrer and extend the balance to 14-0, always cheering no matter what.
11/04/2012 | 12:09 AM
Also, just now, saw the pics of our maestro Roger Federer at the ATP World Tour Finals, Gala in London

Our champ as always the best & most perfect & most dashing :). Love you champ :)))
11/03/2012 | 11:19 PM
I felt sorry today after i read an article on the swiss daily Tages Anzeiger that there is an uncomfortable taste of criticism is growing towards RF in his home town " he is more earthly than we thought " Federer is now loyal to the material world. For 4 years he got 500.000 $ tax free per edition of tournament, beyond official prize money. He wants it next year to be multiplied X 4 or quit. Also his attitude towards Davis cup: he says he dreams of winning, but he hardly ever plays it.Real Bad
11/03/2012 | 11:10 PM
Hi, Roger!
What a pity you couldn't play in Paris, but your helth is
more important.
Go ahead and the best wishes for Finals!!
Suzana, from Brazil.