Fans4Roger shows its solidarity

15.11.2012 | Foundation, Starseite 2

The Roger Federer Foundation is very grateful for the loyal support of Rogers fans. At the Swiss Indoors Roger received a very high appreciated donation and check from two members of the fan club committee Fans4Roger, Bettina Müller and Silvia Jockel. Roger's fans are not only of inestimable value on the tennis court but are also showing their kind solidarity by raising money for a good cause since many years. THANK YOU!

11/21/2012 | 05:14 PM
There are much more ethical banks that can handle donations.
Besides helping tax cheats, who keep the American and European economy down, Credit Suisse has also also been fined for mortgage fraud by SEC for hundreds of millions of dollars, and is being sued for the second time by New York, as we speak. There are ethical Swiss banks which can handle our donations, which are not deeply embedded in a long list of financial scandals, that can use your help to promote, and make Swiss people proud.
11/21/2012 | 05:10 PM
I know your heart for Africa is true. As a physician who spent time in volunteer work in Africa, however politically incorrect, I must be honest with you.Corruption in developing countries contribute to poverty, inadequate education& healthcare. Much of that money is hidden in Swiss bank accounts.That money makes the money you & we donate look like chump change. I hope you wd influence Credit Suisse to stop helping corrupt Africa leaders hide their loot.That will release much more than millions.
11/19/2012 | 04:01 AM
awesome
11/18/2012 | 05:56 PM
I love tennis!I love Roger!
11/18/2012 | 05:06 PM
That's nice to hear!
11/17/2012 | 02:19 PM
That' so good to hear.. Your fans always prove that they are RF Fans :)...

Also, Just now saw your schedule of exhibition matches in December, 2012 ---

Hope, u have a great time in South America. See you in January in Melbourne :). Allez !!!
11/17/2012 | 03:48 AM
We are always with You! You are so great! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
11/17/2012 | 03:20 AM
I have to admit it, on all sports i cheer for the underdog and Roger has been a top player for a long time but i cheer for him since he respects tennis and makes the world a better place with his humanitarian efforts. Please never change and take care of winning the SLAM next year, you well said that this was an odd year since all 4 different players won the slams and that did not happen since 2003. In 5 times it did not happen because of you, renew the trend and please play Davis cup. GOAT.
11/16/2012 | 09:39 PM
I love your foundation! I think it is great! People should support your foundation, wich they do.
boy#1
11/16/2012 | 06:57 PM
You sure love to play tennis, I have no doubt that, over who loves to see you play tennis am good, and I twisted my biggest rival Flamengo soccer team of my country which has the greatest fans in the world, I'm not very happy to give this information because I am Vasco da Gama, Flamengo's biggest rival. Anyway all twisted world must share my love in you see play. Be very Welcome you and your family in my country.