Roger's 2013 schedule

16.11.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 3

Roger's tournament schedule for 2013 is out: he is planning to play the following tournaments in 2013, plus hopefully the ATP World Tour Finals in London.

The 2013 schedule is as follows:

Wimbledon
Rogers Cup, Montreal
Western & Southern Open, Cincinnati
US Open, New York
Shanghai Rolex Masters, Shanghai
BNP Masters , Paris

As of November, 17, 2012. Subject to change.

11/18/2013 | 04:29 PM
I am looking forward to your 2014 schedule.
... and I hope you will come to my country...someday :)
03/27/2013 | 04:24 PM
VAMOS ROGER POR MADRID!!! TE QUEREMOS Y TE ALENTAMOS!!!
ROGER POR SIEMPRE!!!!
12/10/2012 | 06:16 PM
Very wise scheduling, Maestro. You are smart and sharp in all ways! May your career go on and on with many trophies lifted!
12/09/2012 | 08:30 PM
It looks great!!! I can't wait on the next year!!! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
12/07/2012 | 02:05 AM
Does any body know when is Roger coming to Sydney the next time? Is he coming to Sydney before he heads to Australian Open in Melbourne?
12/06/2012 | 05:54 PM
all da very best roger for 2013,,,,,,,,,,,,please come to india,,,,,and please come to bangalore u had a lots of fans here,,,,hope u will come we r waiting lol
12/06/2012 | 09:37 AM
Best of luck for the years 2013 Roger you will grand slam this year i believe that.. LOVE YOU SO MUCH and Best Of Luck for your future
12/05/2012 | 10:28 PM
I wish you good luck for the year 2013. I expect more grand slam wins and crazy finals with Rafa. You are the best of all times and universe(s).
12/05/2012 | 01:20 PM
Fedia - thank you for the Game, you are the greatest Wizard of all Time, thanks to you, I became a Fan of tennis, Roger Federer. I played as amateur 10 years, but the last time I try to play your way-although it is not very easy with my growth as e D. Potro and weight as the JIsner-my coach says it's difficult. Huge success in 2013!!
12/05/2012 | 09:52 AM
Hi Rodger, I am looking sooooo... forward to watch you play in 2013 and wish you only the best for next year. I am also hoping that tennis will become a major event in South Africa in the near future and that you will be part of it, any which way. We need an ambassador like you to promote tennis in our country and at the same time you can visit our beautiful country with your family. S.A. Loves You!!!