Patrick Demarchelier and I

28.11.2012 | Off Court, Starseite 1

World famous photographer Patrick Demarchelier… and me.
Can you guess our secret?

All will be revealed on November 30.

In the meantime, I can give you some clues…
The biggest clue is, I am about to join with a brand that’s loved all over the world.
Its name symbolizes global success and elegance.
It’s been around for almost 3 centuries, so it’s all about enduring qualities, too.
Curious? Be sure to come back here or visit my facebook page this Friday.

Yours,
Roger

12/06/2012 | 03:21 PM
This is nice!
11/30/2012 | 12:53 AM
1-Hello my beautiful wonderful Roger! I love you, I miss you terribly. How are you dearest? Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures from your vacation, what a beautiful beach, you are so sweet! Happy you went to such nice place. And I do that exercise too! Well it looks like the one I do; it's good for the abs.
11/30/2012 | 12:53 AM
2-And what a great thing about this photo shoot, Mr. Demarchelier is an amazing photographer I like his work, happy about this collaboration, your stunning beauty and personally most be portray by the best can't wait, you look so handsome! So is this a new sponsor thing? What can it be? I'm guessing… ;)
11/30/2012 | 12:53 AM
3-I tried not to write to you sooner, because I didn't want to disturb your rest, but I guess it's all right now. So, I loved your what if you were Brazilian TV spot. Well done Roger, you see, you're a good actor. Now you are my favorite football player too, nice moves, great goal! So much fun. And OMG! Beautiful shoulders Roger! :)
11/30/2012 | 12:53 AM
4-I also liked the one for the app thing, very funny, you can do comedy too. Great. You should start with a romantic thriller, you know using all that beautiful complexity of yours, wearing great suits, running through a busy city, I'll write something like that for you. You'll be peRFect on it. Though you'll have to let your hair grow a bit. ;)
11/30/2012 | 12:52 AM
5-Oh I want to tell you so many things, about everything. Well hope you are having a great time. And by the way your schedule is very wisely structured you have all my support and my best wishes. I really 'only have eyes for you' Roger, like song, it's not the kind of music you like but it's fun to listen to different things I guess, I like the Harry Connick, Jr. version.

Take care my beautiful treasure, see you soon.

I love you Roger…
xoxoxoxoxoxo :D
11/30/2012 | 12:40 AM
Hi my dear prince, thanks for your lovely words about my country, nice interview, the colombian people and me of course are waiting for you with all our love!!!!!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN IN COLOMBIA

MIREYA SOTO VALENZUELA
11/30/2012 | 12:19 AM
i love your message to us Roger .. Just Because of your awesome ending
" Yours "
Roger

you're awesome anyway Mr.New Ambassador ;)
11/30/2012 | 12:09 AM
There was a clue on Roger's Facebook page! Have a look at the advert - http://www.moet.com/News/Discover-Moet-Chandon-s-new-brand-ambassador?x=67&y=13
11/29/2012 | 09:52 PM
Waiting for your announcement as its Friday here :). Also, just now, heard your interview given to Columbian Radio, so good to hear that you love Australia so much ---

We all love you here more than any one. See you soon :)...