South America equipment

02.12.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Starting to pack for the Gillette Federer tour through South America and I was excited to receive these new Nike RF hats in the colors of Brazil, Argentina and Colombia....very cool!

12/12/2012 | 03:22 PM
If u love Roger Like this page

Please Like Our Page and get all Roger News & Pics

Great page
12/09/2012 | 08:33 PM
Nice caps! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
12/07/2012 | 09:30 PM
Great!I love your hats!
boy#1
12/07/2012 | 01:30 AM
It will be amazing to watch Roger play live for the first time and in my home town. Counting the days...
12/06/2012 | 03:24 PM
Cool!
12/06/2012 | 12:27 AM
Hi Roger, good luck in SA. I hope and know you will win all your matches.
How cool is it that the tour is named after you !!!
You deserve it and everything else.
Go Roger !!! Love you always no matter what. Your fan, Kemna.
PS: I love the blue cap and you are so goodlooking and handsome !!!!
12/05/2012 | 11:07 PM
Hi my dear prince, welcome to South America, i hope these days are unforgettable for you, Brazil, Argentina and Colombia loves you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!, see you very soon in Bogota. Great idea to create a youtube channel, your fans are happy for this excellent initiative.
12/05/2012 | 10:50 PM
wesome, just now, heard that you are the 3rd most followed person in Argentina after Messi & Santa Claus ----

Have a great time. Stay fit.
12/05/2012 | 10:48 PM
Thanks Roger,I just now read that u have made a new youtube account for all of us ---

Now, I will be able to see your south american matches there :). Merci. Allez :).
12/05/2012 | 08:59 PM
I can not wait to see you in Tigre the 13/12!!! :)