Roger wins last match on the|Gillette Federer Tour

16.12.2012 | Tennis, Starseite 3

Roger's last match on the Gillette Federer Tour was packed with great tennis and laughs as he defeated Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 7-6, 2-6, 6-3 in Bogotá. Both players proved great acting talent, making the crowd roar and cheer along.

Roger played a total of six matches on the Gillette Federer Tour, stopping in São Paulo, Buenos Aires and Bogotá. Our champ booked four victories and was defeated twice.

Now Roger can enjoy a short break before getting back into action Down Under as the Australian Open starts on January 14 and opens his 2013 season.

01/11/2013 | 12:34 PM
All the best at the Australian Open Roger. I'll be there this year cheering you on.
01/11/2013 | 12:08 PM
Are any fans going to the Australian Open 2013? Just want to know if they are meeting up with Roger this year as they previously had in 2011. I am going on the 14th & 15th Jan. I would love to know if we could meet up.
01/07/2013 | 09:57 PM
Nice achievement: great champaigne under RF colour, but happily it's good for us that you're not an alcohol fun as far as I know ;-)... I enjoy this & that!
01/07/2013 | 03:53 PM
Roger,
I enjoy to watch it.
It is amazing :)
01/07/2013 | 01:46 AM
Dear Roger,
wishing you the best 2013.Schedule was intelligent design and more important victories are ahead.Your recent South American Tour demonstrated the ATP a new niche in the Tennis business.Hoping the ATP executives could include an ATP Tournament in the future.
All the best
Fernan
01/05/2013 | 12:27 AM
Roger
Happy New Year to you and family, here is wishing you great success in the coming year. I like the new trimmed down schedule, even though we will not see you here in South Florida this year. I think the schedule will allow us Fed fans to see you perform at a continued high level for a few more years. I,m reading you got some quality time with the family, and you will be refreshed and recharged for the Happy Slam. Good luck, Down Under
12/31/2012 | 10:35 PM
Dear Roger and family, hope you have recovered from the fantabulous South American tour which was great to watch on YouTube. All the best for your good health and success in 2013. Lots and lots of love to you all.
12/31/2012 | 06:16 PM
Hi Roger, Wish you and your family A Very Happy New Year. Really, really miss you. Can't wait for the A/O to start and hope you have lots of success in 2013 and may all your wishes be fulfilled. Love you forever.
12/31/2012 | 02:05 PM
If u love Roger Like this page
Please Like Our Page and get all Roger News & Pics

Great page
12/31/2012 | 01:50 PM
Why have you stopped voting? Let's vote for that Roger has a new record (voting now). Kisses