Roger eases through

10.03.2013 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Our Champ cruised through to the third round of the Indian Wells Championship last night in 58 minutes winning 96% of his first serves during the match. Denis Istomin was never in the match and Roger’s shot-making  was surgical in his demolition of his opponent. "It's nice to be back as defending champion and to start so strong today," Roger said after sealing his win in just under an hour on his second match point. “I came out and played exceptionally well so I am happy. It felt good from the start and I was able to maintain that level of play. I never thought he got into the match, you know, at all. That gives you obviously even more confidence. And then with best-of-three sets, we know things are over quickly." Roger will next play Croatian Ivan Dodig.

03/26/2013 | 05:25 PM
SI BIEN NO GANO EL TORNEO, YO ESTOY FELIZ IGUAL, SIEMPRE DEMUESTRA SU MEJOR TENIS Y ESO ES LO QUE NOS GUSTA. TODO UN SEÑOR DENTRO Y FUERA DE LA CANCHA. SIMPLEMENTE UN SEÑOR!!! SILVINA.-
03/12/2013 | 10:19 PM
Hola Roger!!!!
La vida es mas fácil cuando te vemos jugar.......Por favor cuídate, todos estamos rezando para que solo sea pasajero lo de tu espalda. Y mañana le ganes "cariñosamente" al querido Stan.
Te queremos
03/12/2013 | 03:58 PM
Congratulations Roger!
03/12/2013 | 08:49 AM
I can tell you hurt your back towards the end of the match at 4-1. You walked different and not serve as hard. Lucky to get some gift from your opponent who not playing well at the end. It is scary. Hope it is not serious and get completely well for your next match. Only yourself know how serious it is. Take good care and hope it will go away.
03/12/2013 | 08:30 AM
Roger, ONLY YOU are in pain and do not show it. I watched the end of the match from 3-0 on and I did not even know you were in pain until Sky Sport asked you in the interview. Dude, respect for you. You are so mature. You could have acted like you were hurt, but you did not.

I keep loving you more and more each day. Please rest up, take care of yourself and your back. Stan will be dangerous.

Your fan FOREVER, Kemna
03/12/2013 | 08:27 AM
Hi Roger, as a Dutch girl I loved you in orange. Dude, whether it is pink or orange, you are one of the few who can carry it off.

Next match will be difficult. Rafa of course will play a tired Gulbis and win easy, you on the other hand have the dangerous Stan. Please take care of yourself, your back, rest up well and win from Stan.

I DON'T LIKE THE PICTURES WHERE IN IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE IN PAIN.
I CANNOT SEE YOU LIKE THAT.

But Roger, only you have pain and not show it. I did not even k
03/12/2013 | 07:59 AM
forza roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03/12/2013 | 07:56 AM
Yes YES YES !!!
The best in your next match !
03/12/2013 | 06:18 AM
Dear Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

I've not seen your matches lately, but just remember one thing: In this era of tennis, it takes a better player than Djokovic to win titles!!! The game of tennis has become a real battlefield !!! I wish you'd try to focus on your match points, PLEASE !!!! Don't just let golden opportunities slip out of your hands!!! PLEASE !!! Good Luck !!!
03/12/2013 | 05:49 AM
Well done Roger! Good luck for your next match. Lot's of love from Istanbul - Turkey. You should come to Istanbul with your family. Twins will love Turkey. It is a paradise.