100'000 users and a competition

26.01.2007 | Tennis

Dear fans

What a night! I played one of the greatest matches of my career and am now really looking forward to playing the final here at the Australian Open. After the tennis I saw that we have passed the 100'000 mark in registered users on my website! That is simply fantastic. I would like to thank you all for your loyal support and your interest in myself as a player and a person. I would not want to miss this for anything in the world.

To say thank you we would like invite you to take part in a competition. You don’t need to answer any questions, simply send an e-mail to the address below. Three lucky winners will be randomly drawn from all entries, receiving an original ball from the Australian Open with my signature on it. In your e-mail, please only mention your username for www.rogerfederer.com. Only one e-mail per person is allowed, the deadline for entering is February 02, 2007. Good luck!

I will be taking it easy these two days, enjoying the company of my family. It is Australia Day today so there will be plenty going on here in Melbourne. And then I'll give my best to show more of the great tennis I've been able to play these days.

Kind regards

Your Roger

02/06/2007 | 07:01 PM
congratulation for another victory!!!
You cannot to lose becouse you are the best!!!
the king of the king!!!!!!
02/06/2007 | 06:57 PM
congratulation for another victory!!!
You cannot to lose becouse you are the best!!!
the king of the king!!!!!!
02/05/2007 | 06:57 PM
Roger,We all hope you win Roland Garros defeating Nadal in the final.
02/05/2007 | 11:53 AM
Maybe I'm a bit late but I come here after all.
Roger, I watched the game you mentioned on TV. Yeah of course you played well and didn't lose any set. At last, you won the 10th Grand Slam in the final. Congratulations!
Are U in Duby now? Yeah I know tha
02/05/2007 | 04:38 AM
Dear Roger - Congratulations on your most recent Grand Slam victory. I wish you success this year as I know you will win the Grand Slam and go on to win 20 or more slams in your career. Continue to inspire young tennis players in your quest for perfectio
02/05/2007 | 12:12 AM
Dearest Roger,

You have become very popular after your Australian Open victory! After your website registered 100,000 fans on January 25th, your website has now registered over 6000 fans in just 10 days.

You are one person, that everybody recognize
02/04/2007 | 08:27 PM
Roger,

Congratulations on your victory at the Australian Open. You were simply magnificent.

Though I can't play tennis myself (back problem), I've been a fan since Bjorn Borg played, though I didn't follow tennis as closely after he stopped playi
02/04/2007 | 12:29 PM
I really don't Know why I enjoy your successes and suffer your defeats so much, but I do.
maybe you make me hope perfection is still possible on this earth. thank you.
02/03/2007 | 02:16 AM
Congradulations of your championship at the Australian Open!! I never doubted you. You are such an amazing player and person, and you are setting the bar for tennis playing. I am so proud of you, and so are every one of your fans. I wish you the best of l
02/03/2007 | 01:18 AM
Roger,
Congratulations on another grand slam.You were simply the best.What a materful display of artistry over the two weeks.Your demolition of Roddick was absolutely heart warming.I am here in jamaica and i woke up at 3:30am just to see you.
Keep givin