Roger loses to Brands

25.07.2013 | Tennis, Starseite 3

Roger had to admit a 3-6, 4-6 defeat against Daniel Brands in Gstaad today.

Roger had a total of five break-balls during the entire match, unfortunately he wasn't able to make use of any of them. "It did get better from day to day this week. Only after the warm-up did I decide if I would play," Roger said to the problems he is currently experiencing with his back.

Monday in a week is the start in Montreal, followed by the tournaments in the US. "I will give myself three, four days time and will discuss with the team. We'll take it from there," Roger added in regard to his participation in Canada.

08/15/2013 | 11:07 PM
Never mind. Your health is important!!! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
08/08/2013 | 04:30 PM
DEAR***shaochia***

YOU ARE SO THOUGHTFUL - DO NOT WORRY - YES YOU'RE RIGHT - LET ROG ENJOY HIS TENNIS - I DID NOT SAY HE must WIN AT LEAST 3 MORE GSs.

I SAID HE will WIN AT LEAST 3 MORE BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A GOOD PLAYER - I SAY THIS TO SHOW FAITH AND SUPPORT FOR ROGER - I SAY THIS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN HIS ABILITY - THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM PUTTING PRESSURE ON HIM AND SAY HE must WIN.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING - AND I DO AGREE WITH YOU WE MUST PRAY FOR ROGER TO BE WELL AND HEALTHY.
08/05/2013 | 05:27 PM
Happy 32nd Birthday, Roger Federer!

Join us as we celebrate Roger Federer's 32nd birthday in the most memorable and peRFect way we can ever give him.

08/03/2013 | 06:55 AM
YUKIMI,
Pls stop saying Roger must win at least 3 Grand Slam,let Roger enjoy to play his best Tennis without any stress.. He have done enough & tried his very best to play his best tennis, but sometimes luck so many occasion, 1 point decided the match as previously at US Open 2010, 2011, 2009 & 2 set lead Wimbledon 2011, somestimes it depend on luck.. so always pray hard to god to wish this good guy Roger to win ..is so brutal nowaday in the men game..
08/02/2013 | 07:43 PM
BEATRIZ LOOKS LIKE A HEALTHY MILLION BUCKS - GOOD FOR HER.

OK NOW IT'S CONFIRMED ROG IS OUT?

ALL THOSE WHO SUFFERED BACK SPASMS (SHOOTING PAIN) WILL UNDERSTAND.

THE SUDDEN PAIN PARALYSES AND STRIPS YOU OF ALL STRENGTH YOU FOR THAT SPLIT SECOND. IT ALSO REALLY HURTS

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IS WHETHER IT'S CHRONIC OR NOT.

HERE'S HOPING ROG COMES OUT OF ITCLEANLY - YEH!!!

YU
08/02/2013 | 06:13 PM
We'll see about that.. He won a record 6 Tour Finals... Not sure if he cares in case if he miss it.. But I'm positive he'll make it to London finals this year.. Even if he qualifies, he has the complete luxury of skipping it...
08/02/2013 | 06:08 PM
ok but playeras will get closer to overtaking him in the race to london.
08/02/2013 | 06:02 PM
No it doesn't... no.s 5 to 8 are projected for a QF meeting with the top 4.. No 9 to 16 seeds are projected for a pre-QF meeting with the top 8... in a GS, Masters 1000 or 500
08/02/2013 | 05:47 PM
it does cause he could face top 4 early on in masters 1000 and in grand slams
08/02/2013 | 05:39 PM
Does it make any difference between ranking No 5 and 6 to Roger? I don't think so...