Out against Robredo

03.09.2013 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger lost 6-7(3), 3-6, 4-6 to Tommy Robredo of Spain on Monday night in round four of the US Open.

"I kind of self-destructed, which is very disappointing, especially on a quicker court. Your serve helps you out. You're going to make the difference somewhere. I just couldn't do it. It was a frustrating performance," Roger said. He had enough opportunities to find his way into the match. Roger level to 2-2 after trailing 0-2 in the opening set. And he did so once again as Robredo broke his serve to 4-5, then matching the break and taking the score to 5-5 and finally taking the set into a tie-breaker. But over the two hours and 24 minutes of play, our champ accumulated 43 unforced errors and managed to convert only these 2 of 16 break points.

Next up for Roger is the Shanghai Rolex Masters in October.

10/08/2013 | 11:28 AM
Is Gasquet's early defeat helping Roger in race to London?
He is to meet Seppi now. Does anybody know the schedule of that match?
10/07/2013 | 10:42 PM
***YUKIMI***

Yes I think we are all excited ! There's something electric about. Roger right now, I think he's going to makes us all so proud !! Watch this space !!
10/07/2013 | 03:58 PM
***shadows-and-dust***

I'M REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL SO HAPPY & EXCITED - ME TOO!

OF COURSE NADAL HAS TO SAY THAT IN TV ! YOU EXPECT HIM TO SAY HE'S UNHAPPY TO RETURN TO NO. 1?

BUT I WAS HAPPY TO SEE HIM THRASHED BY DJOKO WHO WAS TELLING HIM STRAIGHT - "YOU GOT LUCKY TO GET MY RANK BUT I CAN STILL KICK YOUR A...S.
PERSONALLY I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT NADAL - AND I SAY THAT IN A NICE WAY.

ROGER WILL COME BACK AND KICK IT - BIG TIME !

YUKI
10/07/2013 | 03:39 PM
Ahhhh - Webmasters - I finally get your game - you're TRYING TO PUT A CURSE ON ROGER BY KEEPING THIS "OUT AGAINST ROBREDO" SO THAT HE'LL BE OUT AGAIN AFTER THE FIRST ROUND - THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO EH??

EVERYBODY, DO YOU THINK THE WEBMASTERS ARE TRYING PUT A CURSE ON ROGER? ROGER'S FIRST MATCH IS TODAY AND THEY ARE STILL PROCLAIMING THAT ROGER IS OUT!!

WHAT OTHER REASON DO THEY HAVE EXCEPT LAZINESS OR INEFFICIENCY...IN WHICH CASE WHY IS ROGER STILL PAYING THEM GOOD $$$ ?
10/07/2013 | 02:15 PM
Dear Sister KEMNA,
How sweet of you...Really Inspiring to learn your great great grandfather's language. (Muche jawaab denike liye bahut bahut dhanbaad !!! Thanks raja's and rani's !!!) You are welcome...

@FANCYFREE
The link you provided is not working in INDIA. But that doesn't matter now. Our IDOL has won that's all.
10/07/2013 | 01:33 PM
Yes. Fancy free. Exactly !!! Living proof. Living legend
10/07/2013 | 01:31 PM
Well yes Roger is living proof! lol
10/07/2013 | 01:29 PM
Nadal is giving an interview on. Canal plus. He's happy to be NO 1 again

Good luck to him........... But you know what they say....... It's one thing getting there but the hard part is maintaining it!!!
Just ask. Roger.... After all He's been there done it !!! and I feel sure he can do it again !!!
10/07/2013 | 01:27 PM
congrats rogerrrr!!!
10/07/2013 | 01:23 PM
Yes. It was over far too quickly