Victory in doubles

07.10.2013 | Tennis, Starseite 2

Roger won his first doubles match together with China's No. 1 Zhang Ze against Tursunov/Anderson 6-2, 6-1.

Roger and Zhang sentered with a wild card and left their opponents no chance. Next up will be the duo Dodig/Melo.

"I am looking forward to enjoying this great atmosphere again," Roger said to his chinese fans after the match.

10/09/2013 | 11:37 PM
Kemna, Roger have keep fresh mentally n physically to focus on single match, his opponent is tough, Gaels, n Novak , both these players physically very strong..
10/09/2013 | 04:33 PM
Edit - here
10/09/2013 | 04:32 PM
Hi everyone!!!

First, I'm sorry for not being there as much as I want to(I'm busy with school and stuff) Second, I'm so happy Roger won. Didn't see the match. I heard it was a rollercoaster match. And third I'm glad you are back HULIETTA :-) and YUKIMI of course. Missed you both..
10/09/2013 | 04:22 PM
*YUKIMI*
Thank you for such true and nice comment! Roger needs the best result in Shanghai! It's important for him, for his confidence! And his opponents are so tough! Nevertheless, Roger from 2012 would beat them all, but now, I pray for his confidence! He plays well but must be fit and focused!
Go Roger, gooooooooo Champ!
Love, Mimi
10/09/2013 | 04:12 PM
Thanks Yuki :)

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
10/09/2013 | 04:05 PM
DEAR***SHATIR***

I'M GLAD I WAS RIGHT - YOU'RE TOUGH BUT I CAN FEEL YOU'RE A GOOD GUY - GOOD HEART - AND YOUNG (WISH I WAS YOUNG AGAIN) I CAN FEEL YOUR YOUTH. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND RESPONDING KINDLY.

THNX TOO FOR THE SCHEDULE - THE REAL MONFILS WILL BE DEADLY - LET'S HOPE THE 'OTHER' MONFILS COMES & GIVES ROG A GOOD WORKOUT - I LIKE MONFILS BUT IF HE'S VERY HOT, HE'S VERY VERY DANGEROUS - PLEASE NOT TOMORROW - ROG NEEDS ALL THE MATCH HOURS HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON

KEEP LOVING ROG :-
10/09/2013 | 03:56 PM
I LOVE ROG TO DEATH BUT HE IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW....HE MUST HAVE A GOOD WEEK HERE AND BY THIS WE KNOW HE MUST MAKE THE SEMI FINAL - IF HE BEATS DJOKO IN QUARTERS , THAT'LL REALLY KICKSTART HIS RECOVERY.

HE MUST PLAY VERY VERY SOLID AND SMART IN EVERY MATCH BECAUSE THE VULTURES ARE HUNGRY & CIRCLING AND THEY SMELL SOMETHING, SO ROG MUST DISPEL/DESTROY THEIR HOPES IN THIS WEEK, IN ORDER FOR ROG TO PLAY WELL FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR , UNTIL WTF.

YUKI
10/09/2013 | 03:55 PM
we should be* a little tough...

I was anxious during the 1st set, but got much more confident in the second.
The schedule for tomorrow is out:
Roger plays Monfils after Haas's match starting at 2 PM local time, and the doubles match a few hours later.
10/09/2013 | 03:50 PM
ROGER IS TRYING TO FIND HIS FEET.

EVERYONE, DID YOU SEE ONCE HE WANTED TO GO FOR A SHOT & TAKE THE BALL OUT OF THE AIR BUT HE REALIZED (1ST SET) HE COULDN'T GET THERE IN TIME AND SO HE BACKPEDALLED?

HE'S GETTING A MEASURE OF HIS TIMING/FOOTWORK ABILITY.

I SUSPECT HE IS A SPLIT SECOND SLOWER FOR WANT OF MATCH TOUGHNESS AND WE REALLY MUST PRAY FOR HIM CUZ WE MUST REMEMBER ROG WAS THE FIRST ONE TO GET BROKEN, AND SEPPI IS NOT TOP TEN.

I LOVE ROG BUT HE IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW
10/09/2013 | 03:49 PM
So I said (half jokingly), that it was better for Hulietta to be quiet than just talk about Nadal or other athletes and their doping (just my opinion).
We're all just sharing opinions here but we a little tough and distanced from internet comments from strangers.

It's cool between me and Hulietta. If she's sensitive to strong words, I shall tread more carefully. :)