A night with Roger and friends

12.11.2013 | Foundation, Starseite 1

I will play Jo-Wilfried Tsonga just before the start of the Australian Open in Melbourne on Wednesday 8 January 2014. The proceeds from the event will go to the Roger Federer Foundation and the Australian Tennis Foundation. Special guests include Australian tennis legend Rod Laver. Tickets go on sale here midday November 14 - don't miss out on this unique night of tennis!

01/10/2014 | 06:52 PM
THIS IDIOT STAKHOVSKY SAID IN THE OFFICIAL WIMBLEDON PRESS CON, SO I KNOW IT's DEFINITELY TRUE -

HE SAID, " NOW I CAN TELL MY.....GRANDCHILDREN I KICKED ROGER FEDERER's ARSE " IN WIMBLEDON!

THIS FOOL , THIS IMBECILE HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY THIS TO THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY RESPECT FOR ROGER OR HIMSELF !!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ?!? I COULDN'T , SO I READ IT 3 MORE TIMES (YOU CAN CHECK THE WIMBLEDON TRANSCRIPTS - 2ND ROUND) HE SAID IT.

HE HAD NO RESPECT, NO HUMILITY - PUNISH HIM

YUKI
01/10/2014 | 06:45 PM
I really enjoyed the last 3 or 4 pages - YOU ALL HAVE SUCH INTERESTING THINGS TO SAY - LOVE IT.

STAKHOVSKY - AiYAH !!! - YOU KNOW I ALWAYS WANT THE UNDERDOG TO HAVE ITS DAY BUT THIS GUY !! - OF COURSE I WAS SAD TO WATCH ROGER LOSE -

BUT I THOUGHT TO MYSELF " LET THIS GUY HAVE HIS DAY - AFTER ALL HE HAD LOST EVERYWHERE SO MANY TIMES"....BUT SOME PEOPLE REALLY DON'T DESERVE PITY-

THIS IDIOT ( AND HE WILL PROVE THIS TO YOU AFTER I TELL YOU THIS) THIS IDIOT IN HIS PRESS CON

(CONTD)
01/10/2014 | 04:42 PM
those who fear AO14 is a shoo-in for Djoko , fear not and remember.....

stranger things have happened before beyond our ken....

so do not worry

YUKI
01/10/2014 | 04:30 PM
ILR 92, and Federer's no.1 fan:

I am sure Fed will make the semis. Should he face Nadal there, I hope he can get one across there. Now THAT's revenge :)

--------------------------------------------------------
Top 5 AO performances in the last 25 years:

01/10/2014 | 04:30 PM
ILR 92, and Federer's no.1 fan:

--------------------------------------------------------
Top 5 AO performances in the last 25 years:

01/10/2014 | 10:27 AM
ILR92 and others
just FYI Bernard Tomic just beat stakhovsky in Sydney open SF and Yen Hsun Lu got better of Ferrer in Auckland.
01/10/2014 | 10:25 AM
ILR92
hopefully he will.But all i want roger to do is play good without any pressure and with full flair and give a flawless performance :)
01/10/2014 | 09:53 AM
FEDERER'S#1FAN

To be honest I want Roger to meet Stakhovsky as well. Roger will crush him big time :-) No one messes with Roger Federer.
01/10/2014 | 09:48 AM
edit- ILR92
01/10/2014 | 09:47 AM
Here is the full AO 2014 draw with all probable opponents of maestro & others ----