Roger Federer Foundation:|10 Years

23.12.2013 | Foundation, Starseite 3

Today is a really special day for me: it is precisely ten years ago that we started the Roger Federer Foundation. Thank you so much for all your support! If you wish, you are welcome to make a contribution here.

12/27/2013 | 09:29 PM
Wish u to win 4 grand slams and 10 Masters in 2014 :):) you see i don't ask to much :) all lebanese people are behind you... All the best champion
12/27/2013 | 02:03 PM
first of all Merry Christmas.
I was very happy for the anousment that you are expecting a child in 2014 I wish it will be a Mail twins ha ha ha .
wish you all the best for you and your family and wish you a happy new year.
12/27/2013 | 06:05 AM
Merry Christmas to you Roger and your family, my family and i wish you all the best in life and goodluck also to your foundation and well support you all the way.

God Bless and Good luck in Brisbane
12/27/2013 | 05:36 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

AND ROGER - WELL DONE CHAMP! NOW I KNOW YOU'RE GETTING READY FOR BRISBANE SO I WISH THE BEST - I WAS WATCHING BASEL PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT AND I OBSERVED HOW WELL YOU WERE MOVING.

THAT + YOUR INCREASED FITNESS/POWER AND ABSENCE OF INJURY + MENTAL PREPARATION/STABILITY/STATUS WILL SEND YOU BACK UP THE RANKINGS AND INCREASE YOUR WINS.

GOOD FOR YOU DUE TO YOUR HARD WORK AND MENTAL APPLICATION - YOU DESERVE THE SUCCESS AWAITING YOU IN 2014 AND BEYOND.

YUKI
12/26/2013 | 10:09 PM
Congratulations Roger.. that is brilliant. You must feel both proud and privileged to have been able to help and support so many over the past 10 years.. it must be very rewarding and I am sure this is just the beginning... so much more still to be done. Great work Roger.. a truly worthwhile legacy.
12/25/2013 | 09:11 PM
That's awesome! Thanks to you & your board for all your hours of hard work for organizing this outreach and ministry to those children in need. God bless!
12/25/2013 | 06:42 PM
Simply wonderful, Roger. So many children helped! Good luck to you and all those children for the future. Much love as always to you and your dear family.
12/25/2013 | 05:07 PM
Dear Roger,
Proud to be your fan. God will always be with you in your good deeds. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
12/25/2013 | 02:50 PM
1-Merry Christmas Roger!!!...

Hello my beautiful wonderful Roger, how are you?

First, congratulations on the 10th year Anniversary of your foundation, how amazing that you’ve been doing so much for children for so long already. This is truly meaningful and transcendent. What you do for children is the most beautiful thing. All the best for its continued success.
12/25/2013 | 02:50 PM
2-Second, hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas. May this holiday season bring you health, peace, joy, strength and even more success. You deserve the best. Have fun.

And third ;), thanks for the nice video you look stunning and incredibly handsome.

Take care my beautiful treasure. All my very best wishes.

Roger I love you with all my heart and beyond... XO
Best Regards. :)