Stefan Edberg joins team

27.12.2013 | Tennis, Starseite 3

I am happy to announce that beginning in Melbourne, Stefan Edberg will join Severin Lüthi on my coaching team. Severin, who has been part of my team for the last 7 years, will do most of the weeks and Stefan has agreed to work with us for at least 10 weeks starting at the Australian Open in Melbourne. Stefan was my childhood hero, and I am really looking forward to spending time and learning from him.

"I'm really excited to be part of Roger's team and I hope together we can bring out his best tennis," Stefan Edberg commented.

Severin Lüthi added: "Roger will play a full schedule next year so we both wanted to make sure we had a solid team in place. I want to continue to improve and innovate Roger's game and I really look forward to be working with Stefan. Like Roger, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Stefan and I am sure he will bring a lot to our team as Roger continues to chase titles in 2014."

01/31/2014 | 01:35 PM
Good luck Rog!
01/14/2014 | 10:22 AM
Great Union!!! Stefan was the professor of serve and volley game, and the best educated player tennis has ever had in all time.
Good luck everyone and Go Roger!!!
01/14/2014 | 03:16 AM
What great news! I've Edberg admired throughout his career. I think they will form an excellent team! I'm excited! Thank you for this wonderful news!
01/13/2014 | 04:45 PM
Fedberg will play their 1st match tomorrow. Expect it to be a routine 3 setter for Roger!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AO: Big 4 perspective :
01/13/2014 | 12:32 PM
What an honour for you Roger! Good luck to you both!
01/13/2014 | 11:33 AM
Fans of Roger, here in the Northern Zone of Buenos Aires expect 2014 to be a really successful year. Beyond the fact that places in the ranking to Roger out of the first and second place, the fact is that TV will enjoy the best that Roger and aspire. Good year, Roger! Welcome, Stefan!
01/10/2014 | 12:05 AM
Good luck Roger, Stefan, Severin and team for the AO. I will be cheering for you.
01/05/2014 | 04:58 AM
Hello Roger !!
So, so so so so happy to see you back on court. I have enjoyed your matches on BBC. I am so happy and happy for you.
Bonne chance pour la finale. Beat Layton if you can.... and YOU CAN !!!!!!.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS and I have missed you like crayzy.

Marie in mtl
01/05/2014 | 03:43 AM
This partnership is already off to a great start:)

--------------------------------------------------------
My Preview for the Brisbane Final: Greatest Player vs Australia's Best!
01/03/2014 | 11:38 AM
That's a great new!!! I'm sure that it will be really good work. GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!