Roger's 2014 schedule

Shanghai

06. - 12. October

Basel

18. - 26. October

Paris

27. October - 02. November

This is a preliminary schedule which is subject to change

01/24/2014 | 08:35 PM
Roger you are forever the best!!!!
01/24/2014 | 03:01 PM
Hi Roger
You tried hard,but it was a tough task to get out of this pothole on the path that you laid the foundation of last year.As you said,you're still in the process of cementing it,and with new tools.Not all potholes and bumps though.You played five brilliant matches too.No more beautiful sight than you in full flight.And so more pleasure anticipating what you'll do around the next corner.Thank you Roger,and stay well.:)
01/24/2014 | 12:51 PM
I love you roger playing in Rod Laver, bit unlucky today. All the best to my all time champion. We are here to support you. You are the greatest champion of all time
01/08/2014 | 08:22 PM
Thanks Roger for all the great fun from today & what a wonderful cause u r supporting. Was such a privilege to see u practicing with the great Rod Laver, I too had tears in my eyes seeing both of u playing like Mirka ---

Good luck for AO, 2014 :). Allez...
01/05/2014 | 09:33 PM
A blast from the past,Roger!
An inspired Lleyton notwithstanding,this week was a good season-starter,of fact-finding,assessment,and exciting tennis too,in singles and fun doubles with Nicolas.Good to see players enjoying their matches,as in 'That' shot!!,as well as off-court courtesies that you do so perspercuously to promote tennis.Keep enjoying,Roger,as you've said,a work still in progress.May you make more magic in Melbourne~and beyond~so you may also culminate your fine schedule:) Allez!
01/05/2014 | 07:13 PM
Wauw Roger, quite a schedule. I hope I finally can make my dream come true and watch you play somewhere life. My daughter had the priviledge of watching you play in the Davis Cup in Amsterdam last year, she almost got your autograph but she was to modest and some big Dutch guy pushed over her and got it instead. One day hopefully there will be another chance..All the best this year, I will always believe in you and there will be never a player I will enjoy watch playing more than you.
01/05/2014 | 01:58 PM
I dont think rogers issue today was his serve, most probably it was unforced errors since in the first set he had 22 and he had a lot of problems breaking the opponent.Since the issue was not his serve, this means that physically he is fine, maybe mentally he needs more confidence, and also he needs playing time adapting to the bigger frame. Going to a 3 week hiatus after AO is not the best idea, he should play davis cup and Rotterdam so our Kenma is Happy. Hope Edberg can give him confidence.
01/05/2014 | 03:45 AM
I was thinking playing doubles was a bad idea, but I am thankful Roger played - how ridiculous was that shot in his 1st doubles match? :) I made a mention of it in my final preview! and no, Rogerin12, Roger doesn't need to any other tournaments!

--------------------------------------------------------
My Preview for the Brisbane Final: Greatest Player vs Australia's Best!
01/05/2014 | 03:25 AM
Some brainchild suggests Roger adds 5 more tournaments to his schedule LOL, just curious how many of Roger fans agree and would be in favor of adding 5 more traveling across the globe is a good idea???
01/03/2014 | 11:24 AM
It's looking very well!!! So good luck all the season!!! Stay healthy and hungry for titles!! I could go to Halle and Basel. GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!