Roger defeated in the semis

24.01.2014 | Tennis, Starseite 3

Roger's quest for the title at the 2014 Australian Open was stopped with a 6-7(4), 3-6, 3-6 loss against Rafael Nadal in the semis today.

The two players started with a tough opening set with only Nadal managing two break points which Roger fought off successfully. Nadal was the more efficient one in the tie-break, eventually winning the set after just under an hour of play. Roger had to drop his serve for the first time in the middle of the second set, falling 2-4 behind and later losing the set. An early break in set number three seemed to give Roger some momentum as he broke right back - but unfortunately only to drop his serve once again right afterwards. Nadal then held his serve and managed to break our champ a third time in the set to win the match and book a spot in Sunday's final against Roger's fellow countryman, Stanislas Wawrinka.

02/03/2014 | 11:00 PM
Thank you for your help .
01/31/2014 | 09:30 AM
CHIEKO89 Click on category tennis and then all games will be presented.when the match begins click on it,there will be available links.
Edit means i corrected my spelling mistake.
Sorry i didn't write i am out and posting via my phone.if anyone can post you the link,please,do.
01/31/2014 | 09:16 AM
I have tickets for Sunday!! I'm very excited. But there's a problem. If Switzerland wins both matches today and the doubles tomorrow, then it's not sure that I can see Roger playing, because if it's 3:0 then maybe he won't play. But I hope it's not that case, I hope I can see him! He is in Serbia, in my country, it's my only chance!
01/31/2014 | 08:40 AM
Also sorry about my ignorance. @HULIETTA what does -Edit mean??
01/31/2014 | 08:38 AM
@HULIETTA Thank you so much for your fast response. Please guide me. So I got the to site. Then what should I do? I did click on Video but nothing shows up. Is there one step I need to do?
01/31/2014 | 08:36 AM
@FANCYFREE thanks for the link. But after I go there what do I have to do to watch the match? I am lost. Thanks in advance.
01/31/2014 | 08:26 AM
CHIEKO-edit
01/31/2014 | 08:25 AM
CHIEXO89,i don't know how to put a link here,never tried,but type ls hunter live streaming and ther it is.
01/31/2014 | 08:19 AM
Please anybody know of a good link to our Maestro's Davis Cup match ?? Thanks in advance.
01/31/2014 | 07:54 AM
Thank you MUGED.
This video is so special and intense that makes impossible envy about Roger in any way. I am moved to see someone do the impossible possible: family, children, winning GS with two twin daughters three years old and still playing like a young player. And age seems not take him. His face remains young.
It is extraordinary and unique.