Indian Wells: the draw

05.03.2014 | Tennis, Starseite 1

Roger will meet a qualifier in the first round of the BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells. He would then play the winner of the match between Kei Nishikori (ATP 21) and Tommy Haas (ATP 12) in the round of the last sixteen. A likely opponent after that is Stanislas Wawrinka who is in the same half of the draw as Roger - the two could meet in the quarters.

03/09/2014 | 08:02 AM
..goof luck roger...roger go..
love and support always..
03/09/2014 | 12:07 AM
Whatever you do Roger, don't stop playing tennis; I am following your every game and nobody could instill in me the passion for tennis that you do! Tennis without you is not Tennis!!!! Liefjou
03/08/2014 | 10:43 PM
Good luck Roger!!!!
03/08/2014 | 01:50 PM
Roger,
Good luck in Indian Wells.
I love you :)
03/07/2014 | 06:28 PM
1FED1***AND ALL, HOPE ROG/STAN WON DUBS.

WE ONLY GET ATP SINGLES IN HK(EXCEPT GRAND SLAM EVENTS).
FINISHED READING ALL YOUR POSTS, SO G'NIGHT ON THIS PAGE.

YUKI
03/07/2014 | 06:18 PM
1FED1***NOT AT YOU

NO WAY I EDITOR - JUST SAYING WHY NOT READ B4 ONE SENDS - WASTE OF TIME TO READ AFTER, THEN CORRECT, AND SEND AGAIN - PEOPLE GOT THE IDEA ALREADY ANYWAY.

JUST THINKING OUT LOUD - S'ALL. PEOPLE WILL DO IT THEIR OWN WAY ANYWAY. S'COOL.

YUKI
03/07/2014 | 04:33 PM
It will be so nice tournament!!! Enjoy matches and stay strong like in Dubai!!! Good luck all the tournament!!! GOO ROGER!!! GOO!!!
03/07/2014 | 01:26 PM
CJM,
Nice little story. It seems like I've been a RFan a little longer than you, I would nave never thought.
I'm actually Mexican and I arrived in Switzerland at the beginning of 2003 and I didn't speak a word or German at that time. I focused on learning the language and tried to support my learning with the Swiss TV. Totally frustrating!
But Roger was heading for Wimbledon, which I had followed for a while, so watching Federer was one of the few things I could enjoy on Swiss TV. And loved hi
03/07/2014 | 12:32 PM
When I switched on the TV and saw Fedrinka play doubles in the Olympics, it was early days in my discovery of Roger. I had never seen him play doubles before and as far as his partner was concerned, who was he?! Then to my shock and delight, I found the match I saw them win was the semis! The rest is history, the final was magic and their reaction to it, I loved the respect they gave to the bronze and silver winners when they collected their medals. From that day in I was hooked to Rog and Stan!
03/07/2014 | 11:55 AM
Roger practising with Dimitrov in Indian Wells:

@KEMNA,

Yes, it will be streamed on streamhunter/drakulastream right here: