Roger and Stan to play doubles

07.03.2014 | Tennis

First match: Friday 07.03.2014, 11:00 am

For the first time since the 2012 Davis Cup World Group Playoffs against the Netherlands, Roger and Stan will be teaming up in the doubles. Their opponents in the first round in Indian Wells are No. 6 seeds Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi.

Roger and Stand won Olympic gold together in 2008 in Beijing. The last time they competed in an ATP tournament - three years ago in Indian Wells - they reached the finals.

03/09/2014 | 10:36 AM
PADDYT

You're welcome. :-)
03/09/2014 | 10:22 AM
@ILoveRoger92...haha...very cute...thanks
03/09/2014 | 09:39 AM
ILR92
Yeah maybe..but its been really long since both of the matches have ended..But its fine.. we eventually know the results somehow :)
03/09/2014 | 09:39 AM
ILR92
03/09/2014 | 09:36 AM
03/09/2014 | 09:27 AM
FED'S#1FAN

I think it has something to do with the time difference between Europe and USA. I assume the webteam will post a new news article later today.
03/09/2014 | 09:24 AM
why isn't the news of roger's wins been posted on the website?? strange :\
03/09/2014 | 09:23 AM
why isn't the news of roger's wins been posted on the website?? strange :\
03/09/2014 | 09:16 AM
Good morning everyone,

Nice to read some of you enjoyed Rogers match last night. Unfortunately I was very tired so I missed it(i'll catch up on the highlights later) But I'm happy to hear Rogi made it through despite the little loss of focus in the second set.

And yes Stepanek was very close to winning the match.
03/09/2014 | 08:29 AM
oh my goodness the rafa-stepanek match was so so close..I think stepy could have pulled it but i have to praise nadal for this.. but Roger had a far far better win than Rafa so yeah I am happy, very happy..even murray was pushed to three sets..
And thus proved that roger is still the force because he has been playing both singles and doubles Nd he had a little challenging opponent too...but still he gave a better scoreline than his YOUNGER opponents..
way to go rogi!!!!! allez