Birthday wishes

08.08.2009 | Off Court

Dear Fans

The lucky numbers are here again: 8.8.! It’s great to be celebrating my birthday, especially now as my family has grown and there are so many precious moments we can share. There’s quite some celebrating to be done over these weeks of the year!

I must admit that I am quite simply overwhelmed by all the letters, postcards, presents and personal greetings that I have received from all of you. I would like to thank you so much for your support. It is fantastic to be given so much from all the corners of the world and being able to see what a close community we have become over these years. Wonderful!

Kind regards,

Roger

12/26/2009 | 10:16 PM
i guess we're kinda similar in that case>>>;)
10/22/2009 | 06:54 AM
ERRATUM: I SHOULD HAVE SAID: HALF-MAN, HALF-IMMORTAL...YOU ARE ALMOST NOT HUMAN WHENEVER YOU PLAY YOUR REAL TENNIS WE HAVE COME TO KNOW SINCE YOU WON 2003 WIMBLEDON OPEN...
10/22/2009 | 06:48 AM
The Chinese believe that the number 8 is the most fortune-harvester of all because of its shape-which means "infinity". But you were born 08/08/1981...triple 8s. How can you beat that? I was telling my wife that I have suspicions that your lineage must ha
09/04/2009 | 10:14 PM
Honey, the best of life for you not only in your birthday, I wish you all the blessings of Lord along the year!!... God bless you, your lovely babies, and wife, we will be always close to you... I admire you so much, you are a kind of person that always i
08/29/2009 | 09:16 AM
Hei,Roger!
The lated wish from Cherrie, I can't forgot last year you were in China with me smelled the same street air,I felt so sweet so happy! The tough 2008 had passed! The 2009 go back to ROGER'S!!
Love U forever!
08/24/2009 | 08:38 AM
i don't what to say ur really a blessed guy i wish u all z best and im deadly sure u gonna be a good father and congra for Cincinnati and good luck for us open
08/24/2009 | 08:04 AM
Congra for the Big acchivment on Cincinnati. We are eger to see you play well in US Open and wish you the Sith win there.

Daniel
08/24/2009 | 05:33 AM
I seem to be having trouble with sending you a message, Rioger. Just wanted to say ot was a great win in Cincinnati and good luck for the US Open
08/24/2009 | 05:31 AM
Congratulations, Roger on your winning he final in Cincinnati today. You were amazing! Good luck at the US OPen. I will be cheering you on.
08/24/2009 | 12:26 AM
Joyeux anniversaire!!!!!!!!!!!!Je te souhaite le meilleur pour toi et ta famille..