Roger and Tony Roche End Coaching Relationship

12.05.2007 | Off Court

Roger and Tony Roche have mutually decided to end their 2 1/2 year long part-time coaching arrangement. "I thank Tony very much for his efforts over these last years, during which I appreciated the 12-15 weeks per season we would work together. I am also grateful for the sacrifice he made, traveling so far from his home in Australia and leaving his family."

05/22/2007 | 08:16 PM
I enjoy and marvel at your tennis and accomplishments and I really enjoy the respectful and considerate relationship you and Mirka have. I have the same in my 27year relationship and it gets better and better!
You thrive on challenges...It's fun to watc
05/21/2007 | 09:24 PM
Hi Roger,

I am one of your biggest fans! I try to watch every one of your matches and have been following your career for a very long time.

On reading your announcement on splitting with coach Roche, I was surprised. However this would allow you to
05/21/2007 | 06:26 PM
I don't know what to say...cause probably you won't read this! But you know what is best for you,so you probably took the right decision. Congratulations for your win over Nadal (it had to come eventualy!!) and good luck with Roland Garros!! You can do it
05/21/2007 | 03:19 PM
Maestro
05/21/2007 | 12:38 PM
Thanks to a great coach,for all the encouragement and sacrifice to the worlds best ever.
05/21/2007 | 12:36 PM
Congrats Roger, u did great and hope u will continue the fine form at the French Open. I know u can do it, u just need to cut on those unforced errors coz they are usually the ones which cost u a lot. Goodluck and may God be with u always... KEEP ON BELIE
05/21/2007 | 12:34 PM
ohhh im soooo glaaaaaddddd because you "kill" nadal,6/0 yeeeaaahhhh and now im sure that you will won french open,good luck honestly from heart,i love you sooooooo much!!!!!
05/21/2007 | 12:32 PM
Good decision Roger, I know it will work for you coz i think u can do a lot using ur own methods of play, Goodluck in all u do amd God bless u...
B
05/21/2007 | 06:32 AM
Great to see you win in Hamburg Hope you can now carry thru to Roland Garros Good luck, keep the passion and all will be well
05/21/2007 | 12:07 AM
Roger, soon or later, would have fired off Tony. Why? The reason is simple. Is there a person who is good enough to teach Roger how to play tennis? I think no.Roger doesn't need anyone.He needs just tricks,not a coach! You're great!