Masters Cup Groups announced

07.11.2007 | Tennis

Our star Roger, a three-time winner of the circuit-finale, will challenge Nikolay Davydenko, Andy Roddick and Fernando Gonzalez in Red Group round robin action.

Roger has a combined win-loss record of 34-1 against his three group opponents.

In the Gold Group, world number two Rafael Nadal will face world number three Novak Djokovic, Richard Gasquet and David Ferrer.

The top two players from each group go through to the semi finals of the tournament.

11/15/2007 | 12:28 AM
Good luck and enjoy every minute of the finals!
You are an extraordinary young man!
take care - sarika
11/13/2007 | 03:19 PM
Hey there Roger, Wishing you every success in Shanghai and really hoping you can pull it off what with your recent disappointments. Really think you need to serously consider getting some professional assistance though. Your competitors are all slowly bu
11/12/2007 | 04:03 PM
Hi Roger,
I know, it's me again. How are you? I can't imagine how u are feeing right now about ur loss but it's ok. We all have our diff opinions u know but I guess u r hurting even more than ur fans for disappointing us. But I know u will surge back wit
11/12/2007 | 03:56 PM
Roger's lose only mean 1 thing...HE IS IN DIRE NEED OF A COACH!!!!!!!!!
11/12/2007 | 03:55 PM
You have had the most amazing year. Despite loosing twice to Canas and Nalbandian you still maintained you number one spot. It has been a very tiring year for you mentally and it would be nice if you could get a coach to help ease the burden. I am sure
11/12/2007 | 03:52 PM
i am really sad about that........
how are u?

sometimes its hard to believe things dont go the way we want it to be........ a lot of frustration to us, what more to u who put all the effort in this?....

may God give you the enough strength and neve
11/12/2007 | 03:50 PM
Oh Roger!! I am so sorry you lost. I can't believe it!! I will now spend the rest of the day miserable as i'm sure you are. You are THE CHAMP !! ALWAYS will be in my eyes .

For GODS sake don't let Roddick beat you or we will never hear the end of it!!!
11/12/2007 | 03:32 PM
Hi ROger
I am still hurt that u lost this first match. I can't remember d last time u ever lost ur first match. God, I can't even get out of bed or do anythn today. That's how sad I really am. U have to do somethn with ur game. Evrybody is asking u to ge
11/12/2007 | 03:32 PM
I turned off my laptop to keep up with the scores as I was preparing for work this morning, I left it at 4-3 and was really nervous. As soon as I arrived at work and turned on the computer, for some reason, I knew Gonzo would win, the fact that he 6-0 yo
11/12/2007 | 03:14 PM
I guess if is not a GS,I'll 4get watching you play in the smaller events.No pressure champ.Nadal and yourself must be really burnt out from over the years.2008 is gonna be really interesting.