Happy New Year!

31.12.2007 | Off Court

Dear fans

Happy New Year to all of you all around the world! I am really looking forward to all the coming challenges and am eager to start the new season. It will, after all, be a special year as the Olympic Games in Beijing add a spectacular highlight to the tennis-year. Furthermore, I will definitely be spending quite some time rooting myself – as the European Soccer Championships will be held in Switzerland and Austria in summertime. That will without doubt be a great soccer spectacle which I am also an official ambassador for.

It is wonderful to know that such a large group of fans always follows me to tournaments and venues all around the globe. I am looking forward to standing on court and hearing, seeing or even meeting you guys. Here’s to an unforgettable 2008!

Yours truly,

Roger

01/11/2008 | 11:42 AM
hey Roger a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 in your life as this year you are going to win your 13th Grand slam trophy title in Australia in Rod Laver Arena and you then try to win the french and make it your 14th Grand slam or by winning the Wimbledon trophy t
01/07/2008 | 12:03 PM
Hi Roger....
WISHING U A YEAR FULL OF HAPPINESS AND DREAM COME TRUE.....Grand slam Titles surpassing the great legend...SAMPRAS ofcourse.....Best of luck.
01/07/2008 | 10:04 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE MORE. I AM VERY PROUD TO BE ONE OF YOUR FANS. I WISH YOU THE BEST FOR 2008 AND FOR THE OLYMPIC GAMES TOO. I WAS VERY GLAD WHEN I SAW YOU IN THE OLYMPIC GAMES IN MY HOME COUNTRY AND VERY SORRY NOT SEEING YOU WITH THE GOLD METAL. BUT
01/07/2008 | 09:22 AM
[b] HAPPY NEW YEAR [/b] Roger Federer.

I hope that this year, will be a great one. Not because you may break records, or Grand Slams (ahhh..!). But because you will be learning new things (if there is anything else to learn; what a talent you have!)
01/07/2008 | 08:45 AM
Happy New Year to you, Roger

Make 2008 become the most wonderful year ever.

ROGER THE GREAT
01/07/2008 | 04:06 AM
Happy new year to you as well Roger,

I will proudly hang my Roger Federer 2008 calender in my new office here in New York City. I have no doubt that 2008 will be your greatest yet--and I know you are sweating and working in Dubai right now to make it h
01/07/2008 | 03:50 AM
Happy new year, Roger, I want you to know that I admire you too much, you are my idol
01/07/2008 | 03:31 AM
Dear Roger,

Wish you a very happy new year too!

Keep Smiling, Chuckle :-)
01/07/2008 | 01:12 AM
Happy New Year, Roger. New year, clean slate. Show them how it's done and why you're the best. GO FED '08
01/06/2008 | 11:23 PM
Caro Roger,
auguri di buon anno e ti auguro sinceramente di riuscire a vincere il grand slam.
Sei il migliore.