Roger vs. Rafa for the third straight time

26.04.2008 | Tennis

Roger has reached the Monte Carlo Masters final after Novak Djokovic retired due to illness. Our number one was leading 6-3 3-2 when the Serbian third seed complained of dizziness and pulled out of the semi-final.

Roger  was back to his brilliant best in the first set against Djokovic. He saved three break points in the fifth game before stealing Djokovic's serve on his first attempt to open up a decisive 5-3 advantage.

"I think I served a bit better today," said Roger. "I served well when I had to and I was consistent from the baseline. "Tomorrow, I will try to push him (Nadal) to see what happens."

04/29/2008 | 03:27 PM
Sorry for late to CONGRATES for your WIN in semifinals. Cos FINAL...anyway, you are the BEST! Support ya...
04/27/2008 | 06:57 PM
Roger, you have done very very well this week. You did better than last year and you had your chances today. Had you won that 2nd set it might have been a different outcome. But keep your head up high I still beleive you can do it. I agree with most that
04/27/2008 | 06:54 PM
Hey guys,
you should go and play the ATP bracket in the atp website. It is quite a fun. there are about 11000 people playing the bracket. And it is fun. If you dont know about bracket, go and visit the atp website, you will learn it by yourself.

abo
04/27/2008 | 06:53 PM
Hi, Roger:
From internet, we know you,ve lost again. How did you push Rafa? Because no TV program is available, so I didn't get any chance to watch the final in Monte Carlos. As far as I can understand, your push means you are gonna speed up the ball vel
04/27/2008 | 06:47 PM
Ok People Can you remember when you 1st play tennis how hard it was to implement new stragies during a match! In 2 weeks that's what Roger had to do and come back from illness!!! He won a title and reached the Final at MC. Not bad at all!! Implementing on
04/27/2008 | 06:43 PM
I saw your final again. Second set - 4 - 0 !!!!!!!! You could win this match. What happened ??Lose Your psyche !! Please, keep your cool.You'll winner in Paris !!! Ludmila
04/27/2008 | 06:40 PM
Roger,

I broke Rafa twice in both the first set and second set but you gave it up. It was sign of insufficient psychological or mental preparations. It has nothing to do with your tennis skills. You had the right strategy, which was to attack from onse
04/27/2008 | 06:35 PM
Federer: "I thought I played okay. Disappointing second set, I guess, after playing the right way against him and then letting him back into the match. It was disappointing. Maybe I didn't play my best for sure. But it's tough against him and he deserves
04/27/2008 | 06:35 PM
what movie montage i can do with the son "la isla bonita" i just don't have enough time to download new parts tomorrow i wake up early:((((((( i can do from the old ones in spite of the fact that people won't like the same scenes but if i want to make i
04/27/2008 | 06:34 PM