Roger confirms Paris

27.10.2008 | Tennis

Dear Fans

I have decided to play the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris this week.

I am feeling great after a third consecutive win in my hometown Basel. It was a terrific week and I would like to thank all of you who came out to the tournament to support me. The Swiss Indoors have really been one of the highlights of this season so far.

Hopefully things will continue to go well in Paris; I’m looking forward to seeing lots of you there!

Au revoir

Roger

10/30/2008 | 06:55 AM
Ou la la!
10/29/2008 | 10:42 PM
that's terrific news!!
gOod LucK!!!
=D
best wishes for U!!
10/29/2008 | 10:23 PM
*** Marycorbin, trinimum et al

My sister just phoned me from Paris. I have never heard her so excited!!! I think she too is becoming conmpletely crazy about Roger!

She had the greatest day at Bercy. She kept saying how beautifully Roger played an
10/29/2008 | 10:00 PM
***Shell***

Thank goodness I was able to watch the match on ATPMASTERSTV. By the time I had registered I had missed the first 6 games but was pleased to see that Roger had already got the break. It was so annoying as I pay extra to have Sky Sports &
10/29/2008 | 09:52 PM
Dear Roger

Congratulations on a superb win to beat Soderling in 2 sets. That draw was a difficult first match for you. Good luck for your next match against Cilic.

***Tilou***

Many thanks for the advice on the ATPMASTERSTV. Apart from a blip i
10/29/2008 | 09:47 PM
Congrats Roger...
Good luck for the next match against Celic.
10/29/2008 | 09:47 PM
***ElaineW
You poor girl not being able to see Roger's match....I'm so sorry, cos you missed a good one, specially the second set and tie breaker. But don't worry I (and I'm sure all the other Rogerholics) cheered him on enough for oyu too!
A few month
10/29/2008 | 09:34 PM
*** marycorbin

Don't you wish we were there too with Rudy and a bunch of Rogerholics enjoying Paris?

I am thinking about moving to Paris next summer...as my Parisian sister will move to Québec... more thinking to do...
10/29/2008 | 09:32 PM
Phew!! You pulled it off - a little nonchalant sometimes, I found, but brilliant, as well.

Next is the baby-faced Cilic - I really like him, but not against The Rog!!

Gotta run... Lots of work to catch up on...
10/29/2008 | 09:31 PM
Bravo and congratulations on your win against Soderling.
Great match.
All the best for tomorrow
Ewa