Dubai and Davis Cup

17.02.2009 | Off Court

Dear Fans,

Today I am disappointed to announce that I am withdrawing from both Dubai and the Davis Cup tie in the United States. This was a hard decision to make as I am missing not only one of my favorite events on tour in Dubai but I am also missing out on an opportunity to help my country try and move on to the next round of Davis Cup. After injuring my back last fall, I did not have enough time to strengthen it completely. As a precautionary measure, I will use the next few weeks to make sure the back injury is fully rehabilitated and I am ready for the rest of the 2009 season.

As always, thanks for your continued support.

Roger

03/11/2009 | 01:28 PM
Hi Roger.. Very good to see that you are taking time to reflect and perhaps timing will be the essence here...you are doing the right thing and I am sure you will build the rapport you had with yourself once again...hey when Noah was building his ark they
03/10/2009 | 05:12 AM
We will hope for your backing, King~May you recover soon!
03/09/2009 | 11:12 PM

******marj69********
I agree with you.
We must wait , news will come.
We are so many with the same feeling, I´s really amazing.
Thanks for your lovely words.
Norinchi
03/09/2009 | 10:52 PM
****Pollerer******
Me alegro que te haya gustado. Es en realidad un poema de un escritor argentino, lo que quise decir, es que como la música, la poesía no puede traducirse y porque no produce el mismo efecto que en su idioma original.
Buena semana para
03/09/2009 | 07:02 PM
Dear loving and anxious fans,

Patience, patience! Like you, I am waiting.... but I am not anxious because it doesn't help and it doesn't solve anything, just puts more pressure on you and perhaps on Roger (I hope he doesn't read those comments!). AS
03/09/2009 | 06:34 PM
** Norinchi - Argentina
** AntiF79 - Italy
** Pollerer - Mexico
And Switzerland, USA, Japan, England, Ecuador, Rusia, Malasya, China, España, Canada, France, Brasil, Netherlands, welcome Maria 74 and ETC ETC

We are all fans waiting for our good Roge
03/09/2009 | 06:13 PM
Dearest Roger,

Miss you so.... much! anyway, hope to see you healthy and happy forever :DDD

Take care.
Iris
03/09/2009 | 06:13 PM
Dearest Roger,

Miss you so.... much! anyway, hope to see you healthy and happy forever :DDD

Take care.
Iris
03/09/2009 | 05:18 PM
DEAR WEB MASTERS HOW DO YOU THINK
ABOUT IT. IS THERE ALREADY A NEW FRONT
PAGE SO THE FANS CAN PUMP THEMSELVES
UP FOR THE BIG SHOW DOWN AT INDIAN WELLS. COME ON YOU GUYS .
03/09/2009 | 04:42 PM
*****eeee*******
dont´be bored.News are coming........
Be patient.... To day It´s the day we are going to find out what´s happening.
He it´s going to play IW, do you have any doubt? I don´t.
love